04| The Interview

I am here in London since last 3 days, currently am in my apartment that Bhai arranged for me

I am here in London since last 3 days, currently am in my apartment that Bhai arranged for me. I didn't meet him because he's in New York because of some work urgency and am here all alone.

Sed:)

Huh.....I mean yeah i do have some friends here but i am not feeling like meeting up with them. I decided to wander the city on my own. I changed into a black turtle neck top with sky denim and i completed my look with a trench coat and boots.

London is cold. It doesn't feel like home. I am missing the warmth of my home and my favourite people. I locked my apartment and moved towards the street. It's noisy and is surrounded by people everywhere. I was hungry so i went to have some vanilla croissant with latte.

After i was finished, i spend some time in the nearby bookstore and bought some essentials for myself and groceries.

By the time i reached my appartment it was 6pm already so i decided to have spaghetti for dinner.
I was chopping the vegetables and my phone rang, it was VC from Bhai.

"Hope u're not creating any chaos Princess" said bhai and i gave him a bored look. He simply chuckled at my reaction. Yes i am mad at him, he literally left him only sister in this unknown city all by herself. I understand its work but still i miss him .

"When are you going to return?" I asked and he replied "i'll be back by 9, don't wait for me, i'll meet uh in the morning at ur apartment." I sighed.

"Bhai you live just nextdoor. Hardly 5 steps aways from me"

"Yeah but you are tired girl, have rest i'll meet uh tomorrow okayy"

"Yeah fine, Good Night"

"Good night Baby sis" i smiled at his words.

Tomorrow is a big day for me as i am going for my final interview in 'The A.K'. I am nervous as Fuck but excited at the same time.

I am going to interview for my dream job and i'll give my veryy best. I had my dinner and soon i was engulfed by sleep. I was really tired.

My alarm echoed at sharp 5pm. I changed into my yoga outfit and did yoga for 30min and cardio for the remaining 30 mins.

I showered, had my breakfast and now am heading towards Bhai's apartment. I was about to knock but the door opened and bhai was standing infront of me in his formals, grey pants, white shirt with grey blazer with no tie and 2 buttons undid.

He smiled at me or more like grinning. "Heyy" bhai said am hugged me. "I missed you Bhai" " me too princess" bhai replied and we had our little reunion talks and obviously that includes me crying like a baby. I really missed Bhai.

We left for our work. Bhai dropped me at A.K as soon as i left his car bhai wished me luck and said "Everything happens for a reason Princess" i was confused listening his words i mean. Kabir and Aarohi were also suspicious but i just shrugged off.

Bhai smiled at me and left. As i entered the building the only reaction i had is that "It is so freaking huge" It was hard to believe that it was all because of the hardwork of one single person.

As soon as stepped inside i was greeted by the receptionist. Her batch called 'Maria' "Hello, Maria
" She gave a very beautiful smile and wished me back "Hello to you too, i guess you are here for the interview, its at the 45th floor , All the best" she said and i nodded and left.

I cleared the following round and now there are 4 people who cleared. Stacey, Andrew Niya and myself. When we thought we were done with these interviewing and things then suddenly we were called for another one and that too the CEO would be taking for more like he is testing our worth and capabilities.

Andrew and Niya were done with the interview and they were terrified. The boss is horrific and ruthless and he is the 'brand-ambassador' of coldness. I gulped as the next was none other than me. I have a bad feeling about this.

Niya and Andrew wished me luck as they knew what was coming. We were informed that one of us will get the post of his PA as the last one , Jake is on 6 months leave due to some reasons.

As soon as i entered the cabin, a shiver travelled all the way towards my spine and suddenly the temperature dropped.

A man whose face I could not see due to the monitor and he was typing something furiously on his keyboard. His fingers suddenly stopped, he noticed my presence i guess?. Suddenly i was strucked by a very familiar cologne and the most beautiful dark brown orbs. I freeze at my place, just like 7 years ago.

He removed his attention from the computer screen and his eyes landed on mine but he averted within a second but he suddenly snapped his eyes back to me. He recognised me. I did too. It was him. The boy who was once my favourite person on earth. He is not that boy anymore. He is a man now, a very handsome man, powerful too i may add. He is more bulky than before and 6'2 may be?

I am going to have a hardtime!

_______________________

AUTHOR

Please do share and vote. Show some love🤍
I'll be updating once in two days or once a day if i'll have some time.

Enjoy reading 🦋❣️