23 | His possessiveness

I knew that this is what was going to happen

Kiansh is now busy with other people more like the investors and clients and I am here, wandering alone.

He did offer to introduce me to them but I denied because most of the people were his college mates and I didn't wanted to interfere.

I did meet some of the important clients and investors which Kiansh introduced me to. Looking and judging at their ethics I can say that this year it's going to be a tough competition.

Everyone over here are having a proud and confident smile and not that I am afraid of their confident faces but about the trouble Kiansh is going to give us.

As I was tired, I decided to have some drink and here I am, sitting at the bar counter. Alone.

"Pink lemonade" I said to the bartender.

Within a minute I had my first and not the last drink in front of me and I was about to take a sip, a deep sound interrupted me.

"May I think you are alone here Miss?"

His accent is not british and it's sounding more like Indian. But he doesn't looks like an Indian?

Unlike Kiansh and mine, we have mastered the British accent as Kiansh has lived here since forever and I have trained myself with 6 languages.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I am not" I said with a gentle smile, trying my best to not sound rude.

"Well, its my bad luck I think" he said and took the seat beside me without even asking.

I decided to ignore him and I moved my attention back to my drink.

As I was going to drink again he interupted me again.

"What's your name beautiful" He said and I cringed for a moment.

Other people giving me or calling me by names sounds disgusting to me and I don't fucking like it at all!

"We are not close enough to introduce ourself sir" I said and gave him my personal taunting smile and that kept him shut for a while.

"So if you are done, may I have my drink?" I said again with sarcasm dripping from my mouth.

He just chuckled at my words.

What the fuck?

Has he lost it or what?

"You are cool, I thought Indian girls are the shy type"

Now, its enough.

I am sure if it was not for the Gala, the drink I am holding in my hands would have landed straight on his face.

"And I presume you should leave your hypocrisy at your home Mister"

"Feisty much?" He said with a cocky smile.