16 | Just friends?

"Bhai Aaru stole my Hoodie" Kabir screamed

Kabir and Aarohi are pulling and pushing the piece of cloth in their hands back and forth and it is annoying to have such a site early in the morning and that too in a hotel room.

"Knock it off both of you. What are you? 5 years old or something?" I said sternly.

" No I am 2" Aarohi replied back to me.

"Stop copying others, you are speaking like Aanya" Kabir said glaring towards Aarohi to which she just sticked her tongue out at him in the sense of mockery.

" You are so dead Aarohi Rajvansh" He announced and started running behind her.

" Both of you Stop. Now!" Now this is enough, I love them but their child mode is something that will never get turn off .

" But Bhai She---"

" I said NOT.A.WORD"  I said stretching the words as they never ignore something I said with a stern face as they now the consequences of crossing me.

" Now, both of you, go back and get ready we are leaving in 10"

" Yess Boss" Both of them said at the same time or it was more like a mock.

Okay I am not going to snap at them today.

You already did!

As we all are good to go now, Abhir is cooing Aanya as always, God She is such a kid infront of Abhir.

"Okay Guys the seating arrangements will be the same as yesterday, get into the cars" Ishaan said with his 'always sunshine ' mood with a huge grin.

Aanya looked at my direction and she started taking small steps towards me.

She is looking beautiful, even in her casuals. I wonder how can she pull everything like a goddess.

She halted infront of me, looking down at her feets and didn't said a single word.

I smiled thinking about her when she was a kid. The old Aanya never stayed still even for a second, specially infront of me.

She hates it when someone talks with her in a loud voice or snaps at her. I did the same thing and now She changed for me.

She was always a Princess to her family. She still is.

"Lets go" I said softly to her and she nodded.

______

We are done with roaming around the places and now we are going to the beach, as our last and final place to visit.

Aarohi insisted on staying the night at the beach and we all agreed on having a bonfire.

Kabir and Ishaan are collecting essentials for the bon fire and I am preparing the barbeque along with Abhir.

" Aaanyaa, lets go" Siya screamed and I averted my gaze towards her direction.

And Holly Fuck!

Aanya is wearing a swim suit,which barely covers her perfect tits and perfectly displaying her curves.

How can she manage to look both sexy and innocent at the same time? I wonder how would she look in a biki-- Shut up!

No she is not wearing a bikini. For fucks sake, I'll end up killing a person or two the day I will see her in a bikini.

Even though there are not many people at the beach but stll every fucking male species is gawking at her.

I don't realise that even I am drooling over her perfect sexy figure and mouth is hung open.

"Stop eye fucking her" Ishaan said with a bit of annoyance in his eyes.

"I am not" I said with a stern face but fuck me! I was literally eye fucking her.

The girls are enjoying their time and now its 9pm.

Abhir Shanaya Kabir Siya and Ishaan are siting near the bon fire and I am taking a business call.

When I was done with the call , I went back to them and couldn't find Aanya.

Where is she?

I decided to look for her but I found that she is sitting near the seashore which is a bit far from the fire.

What's going on in her pretty little head?

I slowly moved towards her and sat beside her in a swift and she didn't reacted anything. She can feel my presence. Just like I can sense hers.

She looked at me and gave me a genuine and gentle smile.

After 7 fucking years!

I felt alive at that moment. I don't know why but I feel like I have everything in this world now.

I feel complete now,

I am looking at her intensely and bundles of emotions in my heart. She is beautiful.

She didn't averted her gaze but she looked straight into my eyes as if she is looking at my soul. My heart, The real me.

"How are you?" She asked me for the first time ever since she moved to London.

"Good as always" I replied with a smile and she gave me a nod.

" You changed Aanya" I don't know why I am having this  irrelevant feeling but something poked into my heart.

She didn't said some thing for a while but later spoke.

" Sometimes we need such changes inside us" She said looking towards the sea and I am just looking at her the entire time she was speaking.

I don't how for how many minutes I looked at her but I could say she knows that my eyes are on her.

Her body shivered a bit and not wasting a single moment she stood up , dusting the excessive sands from her clothes and began to walk towards the others.

"Aanya" I called her in a low voice and I am amazed that she heard that because she just stopped at her place without looking back at me.

"Its good to have you here" For the first time in years, I expressed my true feelings to someone.

"Its good to be here" She said smiling and looked at me through the side of her shoulder.

I don't know how to keep the conversation alive. Fuck I never felt like keeping a conversation alive and now I am cursing at my self for not knowing such a thing.

Aanya guessed through my expression and she laughed.

Her laughter, It been years listening to her laugh.

"We are just friends Kiansh, Its totally fine" She passed me a smile that reached her eyes.

I just passed a forced and tight smile towards her and with that she went to others near the bonfire.

We are just friends Kiansh, its totally fine. Her words rang inside my brain like a syren.

She said we are 'just' friends.

Really?

Are we just friends?

But my question is Are we even friends?

___________________

AUTHOR

ARE THEY FRIENDS? 🤌🏼

SORRY GUYS, I WAS BUSY WITH MY INTERNALS.

HAPPY READING 🥀🦋

~Nysty.