31 | Broken

A very, very long Chapter ahead, it's interesting btw🤡

3600+ words

Target 🎯 250 votes and 2K views.

I am telling you, Aanya was the one blabbering inside my head and I just penned down her words😭👍🏻

The next chapter is special because Abhimanyu Raichand is gracing us with his presence. For those who doesn't know, Abhimanyu Raichand is the MMC of His Tech wife by storiesbyroy ( MY ONE & ONLY 🖇️💗) and I LOVE HIM🫀😭

CONSIDER IT AS A 100K SPECIAL AS HIS TECH WIFE JUST COMPLETED 100K VIEWS🧿🫀

CONGRATULATIONS ROYY🫀✨💗

And, Driven by Fate will be uploaded on Scrollstackk. I'll upload the next chapter on Monday.

I'll add the spoiler at the end of the chapter so just enjoy 😁

A woman doesn't change because she wants to or due to her will.

A woman changes because her surroundings won't let her live in peace in the way she is.

No.

I won't cry.

It's not an option. Not for me at least.

Aanya Singhania doesn't know to back out or fucking run like a bitchy coward.

My brother never taught me to run away from my problems, neither did he teach me to cry like a lost child and hide behind a shadow.

Nothing can stop a Singhania.

Never in my lifetime I've utilised my brother's power for my own gain but now, that shall be changed.

No, Not like I am using it for my own gain but Ive to.

There is no other option, I am left with.

I retrieved my phone from my purse and dialed the number, I never thought of calling anytime soon.

Adhishree Rajawat.

The only person who is capable of bringing everything to its place.

Adhi was my senior and we studied in the same school and she was always into these hacking and shits. She never usually used her talent for something vain and unreasonable but she charges a mountain whenever she gets a project or anything, which should be done without any public attention.