06| Dream

My alarm echoed at 5am

My alarm echoed at 5am. As usual. I woke up and went to the gym after changing into my work out sweats.

After working out for 1 hr i took shower and had my coffee with is must and left for my company sharp at 7:30 am. Today we are going to hire some new interns and i am going to examine them  personally as i need a PA.

My previous one, Jake who was my PA since last 3 years is on leave due to his family reasons and i need a temporary PA till Jake will resume.

I got the update that 4 interns made it through the final interview and i am going to examine them and i hope i find someone who could last till jake's arrival.

The first one , Niya Khurana is clumsy as hell and she is a big 'NOO'. Moving to the second one Andrew parker is a tough shit but he doesn't have much knowledge other than designing.

I moved to the next one and i got the mail from the Reeds and i was replying to them as i don't have a PA for a while to do so. Suddenly i felt someone's presence.

I looked towards that person, okay, she is the next one i guess and i returned my attention towards the mail. But this is where it hit me. Hard. I snapped my head towards her again. She was no ordinary girl. Those dark orbs were familiar. Way too much familiar. The most beautiful eyes i've ever seen. Its her.

But what the fuck is she doing here? Is she going to work here? Is she aware of the fact in whose company she is interviewing? Is she here deliberately? There are several questions running in my head and I don't know how to get those answers. I should go with the flow.

Her shoulder length hair, perfect curves, kissable pink lips and she has become fucking sexy. She is not that little girl anymore. I internally smirked as i found her checking me out. But she quickly composed herself but yeah she is shocked just like i was.

I was surprised that Abhir didn't informed me about her interviewing in my company, I am sure he was the one who dropped her here because judging by his personality, there is no way he will leave his baby sister on her own.

He is protective of Aanya or i can say overprotective. He only show his emotions infront of Aanya and Shanaya. Trust me i thought he was an emotionless jerk just like me if it were not his sister and Shanaya. He has a thing for her. He never expressed but i know my Bestfriend.

"Miss Singhania" I said and she was out of her thoughts. She must be wandering about how its me, Kiansh Fucking Rajvansh, the CEO of A.K, why am not in my family business and many more, may i also add the incident 7 years ago when i roared at her for the first time ever.

She began to avoid me after that and it was clearly understandable. She was always beautiful but for now her beauty is irresistible. No one can pass by her without giving her a second glance.

"Yes sir" She said in a professional tone and i really like that. So i decided not to go easy on her, "So you are one of those who cleared the final interview view"  I asked and she replied with the same professionalism, "yes sir" Hmm, she is nervous, i can sense it, i know her more than she know herself. She fists her palm, digs her nails in her palm whenever she became nervous and she is repeating the same action. She hasn't changed a bit.

I have her CV in my hands and its impressive, her activities, qualifications , grades and the way she is presenting herself despite she is nervous as fuck. She knows how to handle the situation and this is not what i expected from the old Aanya.

"Why A.K"  I asked still looking into her CV. "It was my dream since 4 freaking years" She barely whispered but i heard her. Clearly. I am amused that A.K was her dream place to work in.

I should not be shocked because A.K is among the Top 5 and is the best one could ever ask for but it still amuses me Aanya is adamant about working in A K. Hell.. i want to know more about this.

"Dream?" I asked raising my eyebrow and she cleared her head and probably cursing herself for blabbering such things but she is honest, as always.
"Yes Sir it is, i've read about you in the business magazine and also about your company and how much dedication you hold for your work, this was enough to grab my attention and it was my goal to work for A.K"  Okay so she idiolize me now.

At first i thought she knew it was me so i asked her to confirm"Were uh aware of the fact that A K is connected to RAJVANSH EMPIRE ? " She was pissed so she didn't knew, i know she wants to hit me hard but okay, it was just a confusion. "No sir I didn't knew about this statement"  she replied and i am impressed, again, despite the fact that she was pissed she still managed to answer me in a calm manner. She is very capable of being my PA.

I asked her some more questions and at last i just said that she is good to go for being my PA and she yelled, yes she is shocked that i chose her to be my PA but she is qualified to be one. She is the second version of Jake or i'll say better than him. Sorry jake.

I gave her some time to know about my schedules, deals, etc and she will join after that period. I arranged her contract and she left mumbling a small 'Thank you'.

I was staring at her disappearing figure and at last i had a smile on my face. This is going to be fun. But now i have to call my so called Bestfriend. He owe me an explanation.

_________________

AUTHOR

HELLO BABIES🤍🦋 SHOW SOME LOVE AND ENJOY READING...ITS A LONG CHAPTER...HEHEHE.

~NYSTY