12| Arrogant!

"Ani have your breakfast!"  Bhai called me screaming and I, running late for work as usual.

Huh..

I am literally running in Bhai's apartment.

"Careful Aanyaa!" He yelled.  "Don't worry" I screamed from his bedroom and He just shook his head.

Now am all ready to go the office and today, I will go by cab and my request got approved by Bhai after begging him for hours.

"Be safe, call me when you'll reach" I nodded my head and left for work not without giving him a hug and eating the breakfast he made.

The cab ride was about 20mins long and now I am in the office.

I was hurrying my steps towards my cabin as I bumped into a wall. I looked up only to find Andrew  smiling at me.

"Heyy Aanya" he said in his british accent. I returned the smile and greeted him back.

"Hey Andrew" as we were going to have the further conversation, someone came running inside the building as if its their last train to home.

Niya Khurana

"God! I am fucking late on my very first dayy! " She cried out still running. As she saw us, she halted her steps moved towards us and grabbed the coffee Andrew had in his hands.

"Thanks" thats all she said and then she disappeared with the same speed she entered the building.

Me and Andrew looked at each other, still amused by the speed of this girl and we burst out laughing while thinking about her actions.

She really is clumsy.

We suddenly heard a thud and with that, we saw our dearest Niya bumped into Stacey and all the files she held literally flew and scattered.Not forgetting the coffee she stole from Andrew and it got spilled on some other guy and god knows who he was.

And with that, Andrew and I lost it and we are laughing like maniacs now, holding our stomach while Stacey and Niya too laughed.

They both helped each other standing up and gathered all the files and papers and I and Andrew were the helping hands.

People are looking at us with amused expression and I cannot understand why.

As we stood up, Niya and Stacey moved towards their floor on the 60th floor while Andrew was on 65th and I was moving towards the cabin right next to the devil.

I entered the cabin, organized my desk, kept my handbag on the table and now I am going through the designs which were kept on the table inorder to pass it to the CEO for the final review.

Now, I am striding towards his cabin to get my first task of the day done. I knock on his door.

"Enter" He said, god! Why I am always irritated with this tone of his!

"Mr Rajvansh, these are the designs which need your final review in order to get through the further procedure " I told and hand over the files to him.

"Hmm.." he said, looking at the files and there was silence for fine 5 minutes.

"I'll take my leave Sir"

As I was about to leave I heard him say ,

"Miss Singhania " he said and sliding his phone towards my direction " Save it" he said.

I looked at his Mobile screen only to find his mobile number and I looked at him as if asking, why?

"You are my Assistant Miss Singhania so it is quite understandable 'WHY' you should have my personal number" he said stretching the word 'WHY'.

God how can he read my mind!

I gave him a nod, took his phone and I saved his number in my phone while he was not looking.

" JERK "

Satisfied.

"Okay Mr Rajvansh, I'll take my leave now" As I was about to turn around he called me again.

"Miss Singhania aren't you forgetting something?"

He asked me and I turned my head towards him with a frown on my head as I am thinking the thing I forgot. Ohh now I understand.

"Oh! Yes Mr Rajvansh, I'll call you right now so you can save my phone number" I called him and he did the same and  saved mine.

"By the way Sir, you already had my CV, you could have saved my number" Iasked to which he just shrugged and replied.

"I do not stalk my employees Miss Singhania, If I am in need of something, I can directly ask for it and you should know that I get what I want"

This Arrogant jerk I tell you! Ugghh

I am too pissed to answer him.

"Okay Mr Rajvansh, Good day at work" That all I said before leaving his cabin and I literally tried my best, not to stomp my legs.

He is soo good at pissing me!

Okay Aanya you need to calm down.

I went to the cafeteria to grab some coffee and I found Stacey, Andrew and Niya sitting on the table and waving at my direction and I joined them with a grin on my face.

Its not even a day since I joined and they are already my friends.

"Hey Aanya, how's going with our Boss" Andrew asked and I glared at him.

Niya and Stacey laughed at me and Andrew just chuckled at me. I scoffed at his question and I am annoyed as shit. Why does he thinks so highly of himself?

I calmed my mind and they are like my painkiller, taking to them really helped and now I am back to my work.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and it was none other than my cutest 'To be Sister-in-law' or Shanaya I would  say. What? I know She and Bhai has a thing going on, its just that no one is taking the first step.

"Heyy Shona" I said as Anurag Bhai calls her Shona, and Anurag Bhai is Shanaya's brother, Anurag Roy.

"Heyyyy Anniii" She chirped happily and we started our gossips, as usual.

"Okay Anni give me your Address" She asked me and I am confused, like why would she ask for my address when I am in London and she is in India?

"What's cooking gurll" I asked and she just laughed.

"Trust me I am not cooking anything, I just want to send you some stuffs, that's it."

I am still not pleased with this answer.

"Okay I trust you that you won't kill me in my sleep so I am texting you" I said and she laughed again, and this time I laughed along with her.

I should go home now...

____________________________

AUTHOR

HEYYA PEOPLE 🫶🏻

I'LL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW OR MAY BE DAY AFTER TOMORROW AS I HAVE SOME ASSIGNMENT SHIT GOING ON🥹

HAPPY READING ✨🦋🥀