07| Work for the devil

Okay so he decided on being a jerk! Aggh...! Not to mention that he is my BOSS. Dear lord, why? Why it has to be him out of everybody, I am literally crying internally.

As i am back from his cabin, I am making my way towards Andrew and Niya, they literally dragged me and started throwing questions on my face. I was still processing everything.

As u explained everything to them, they seemed shocked and impressed at the very same time, shocked because i coped up with his arrogance and impressed because he was satisfied with my answers.

As I was done with the questionnaire, I was making my way towards the Cafeteria to grab some coffee as I am hella tired. Suddenly i bumped into someone's chest and i was out of my lala land,

I winched as pain crept into my head and i looked up only to find another familiar face.

"Aanya?" The person said and i immediately remembered the voice.

Ishaan kapoor.

"Ishaan bhai?" I called him or more like questioned him , gosh am seeing him after a decade. He was Bhai's Bestfriend along with Kiansh. But he moved to london when Bhai, Kiansh and Him were in 6th grade.

I still remember how their faces fell when they heard that Ishaan Bhai is moving to london. He always treated my like his Little sister. But unlike Bhai and Kiansh, Ishaan bhai was approachable and funny.

He is totally opposite of Bhai and Kiansh and i still can't figure it out how they are best friends. Like, Ishaan bhai is the pranker of the group, funny and loving.

He engulfed me into a bear hug , twirling me around and i just gasped at his antics. He still hasn't changed. I was on the ground when we heard someone clearing his throat, I looked at the side only to find Kiansh standing there with his hands in his pocket with an emotionless face. I can see through his expression. He is a bit....... pissed?

"Goodness Aanya, its been a long time" Ishaan Bhai said making me smile at him "Yes it is, how are you Bhai? " I asked him and he just grinned at me and replied " As you can see, handsome and sexy as ever" i just laughed at his reply, he really hasn't changed a bit.

I can see that Kiansh just rolled his eyes listening to his self praising sessions. "Abhir didn't mentioned you being here? Is he here?" Ishaan Bhai asked me and i politely replied " No bhai just dropped me and left for the company" "Dropped?" Ishaan bhai asked raising a brow.

Oh, yeah he does not know. "Umm....I got into AK today" "as in?" "Intern--" " PA" I and Kiansh said at the same time making his eye wide as saucers. "Why would you opt for this smug's company?" He asked , referring to Kiansh and i just tried to control my laugh.

Can't laugh at my boss being insulted by his best friend.

"Only if i knew" i mumbled under my breath with didn't go unnoticed by Kiansh and he just glared at me. Huh! as if he can scare me. Ishaan bhai noticed the growing tension between us so he decided to clear the air.

" Join us Aanya , we are heading for the cafeteria" Ishaan bhai offered me which I don't think is appropriate to accept as i am new in AK and I don't want creepy eyes on me from the first day itself.

"Thank you but i am heading to home, My boss will fire me on my first day itself if i'll not reach upto his satisfaction" i replied with sass, only to get another cold glare from Kiansh. Huh! Get used to it..

Ishaan bhai laughed for fine 2-3 minutes and insisted to drop me at my appartment which I clearly denied but he was adamant.

We are in the car or to be precise 'Kiansh's car', He is driving me back to my apartment, ishaan bhai is sitting on the passenger seat and i am on the back.
The car halted infront of my appartment. I gave a sweet and humble smile to Ishaan bhai and taking my leave i left without even giving a glance at Kiansh. That was rude.

But do i care? Absolutely Noo.

I better start with my investment in my work before my boss will have my head. I am quite sure i am already on his nerve.

From tomorrow i am going to work for the Devil.

________________________

AUTHOR

HELLO BABIES ✨🦋🤍
SHOW SOME LOVE AND PLEASE DO VOTE , COMMENT & SHARE.

LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS.

HAPPY READING

~Nysty