17| Truth or dare?

Aanya left to be at the bonfire and I am still sitting here. I am feeling something I've never felt in years, something vulnerable something unusual.

Pain.

Something inside my chest is paining after knowing that she changed and she will never be the same for me.

She is an angel and I am a devil in disguise.

Perfect combination!

But No, I don't have any intentions of tainting the heart of an innocent angel. She is too innocent to be tainted by a devil like me.

I was still in my past thoughts when my phone buzzed and it was Aaru.

"Bhai, Kaha ho aap?"

" Seashore. Why?"

"We gonna play the games, coma back right now!" She barked into the phone and suddenly hung.

I had to keep the phone atleast at one hand distance away from my ear, My little sister gets excited in shortest period of time.

I decided to say Bye to my thoughts and I am heading towards the others.

I saw everyone is sitting around the fire making a circle and there is space beside Ishaan but No.

I don't know why but I wanted to have a completely view of Aanya. I wanted to look at her face as long as possible.

I decided to sit right infront of Aanya and I did.

"Siya spin the bottle now everyone's here" Kabir asked Siya and She gladly did.

"What are we playing?" I don't have any idea about their game or something.

"Its obvious Bhai, Truth amd dare!" Kabir answered me and I just hummed.

Siya spunned the bottle and its on Abhir.

"Truth" Abhir said and I raised my brow.

"I thought you will go for dare Singhania" I told him

"I want to sit in peace and idle" Abhir said and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay Abhir Bhai, are you a virgin?" Kabir asked him and Aanya spit her coffee from her mouth causing her to cough in response.

"What the hell Kabir, his sister is sitting right here" Aanya said making horrible face and we all laughed at her.

Abhir just chuckled and said " I am" thats it.

Everyone went silent for a moment.

Yeah I know he is a virgin. He never lets a women touch him and for years I thought he is not interested in women. That was till I got to know about his little crush on Shanaya in college.

He is saving all his firsts for her I guess. I am sure its not just a little crush for him anymore judging by the way he is looking at her right now.

Shanaya snapped her head towards him but she averted her head within a second.

Aanya was successful in connecting the dots and now, she is smirking like a evil little kitten looking back and forth from Shanaya to Abhir.

"Okay guys, I am spinning the bottle" Siya said and she spinned the bottle and now its Aarohi.

"I'll go with dare" She said.

"Okay Aaru go and ask the phone number of the first giy you see" Aanya told her causing me to frown.

My sister is going to ask someone? Right infront of me?

"Huh, its easy" She got up, looked around and found some teenagers having fun so she went to them, talked to them for a few seconds and dang.

She is back with not only one but 3 phone numbers.

"See that was easy" Aaru shrugged her shoulders.

Siya spunned the bottle again and now it was Aanya.

Without realising I strengthen my spine with my entire attention on her.

"Truth" she said with a smile.

"I'll ask" Siya said and she later moved to her question. " Ever had a boyfriend Aanya?" Siya asked with a smirk.

"Uh-Yeah, I had one in.....college" Aanya said thinking as if it was no big deal but its was not for me atleast.

I am having an urge to bury someone 10ft under the ground and a pang of jealousy spread inside my heart.

She really had a boyfriend. Abhir didn't lied to me back them but....how can Abhir let her have one?

I am feeling pure rage and I don't know why but I want to destroy something right now.

Why are you being like this Kiansh? Why?

I decided not to show my emotions and just hunged my head low to hide my rage.

" Okay I am spinning now," Kabir said and he spun the bottle and now its on me.

Just wow!

"Okay Bhai, Truth or Dare"

"Truth" I said without leaving a beat.

"Your first kiss bhai?" Kabir said grinning like a fool and soon it was joined by Aarohi.

"Oh I love you for this Kabir" Aaru said with a smirk.

Sigh!

"Not yet" I murmered and looked towards Aanya, who was already looking at me.

I saw the side of her lip curved a bit and by the look she is having, she is happy knowing that I still haven't had my first kiss.

We looked at each other for few seconds or minutes I dont know.

I always lose the count of time when I looked into her dark orbs and damn, I can drown in them.

Our moment was broken by the one and only Ishaan and I so want to punch him in his gut!

"Okay guys I am sleepy" He stood up and went to sleep.

"What about meee" Siya whined and we all laughed at her. She spent a lot of energy while spinning the bottle.

I need mental peace right now as I am pissed listening to certain something.

Soon I left everyone with their usual talks.

__________