03| London

"Mummmaaaa" I screamed and my legs are partially in the air, I was literally jumping on the bed and it was on the verge on being broken within a second

"Oofo, why are uh screaming Aanya, look at the time at 7 in the morning." My mother literally ran towards me after listening to my screaming sessions.

"Mumma I got into 'A.K.INTERIORS' can you fucking believe thiss! Oh my God am gonna faint please call the Ambulance and treat them some kaju-katli" I was blabbering shit and that gained me a smack on my head by my very loving maa.

"Subha subha kya bakwaas kr rhi h tu, and why would I treat them when you'll be fainted", mumma was glaring at me but I know she is more happy than me.

"A.K.INTERIORS" is among the TOP 5 company across the world and the CEO literally started at the very young age and managed to place the company at the top.

"Mera bachhaa" my mumma said lovingly and started caressing my head and gave me a forehead kiss." Am so proud of you baby" said my mumma with tears in her eyes which she was not allowing to flow.

"Who made my beautiful wife cry , early in the morning?" Here comes my Papa, he hates it when mumma cries. Literally.

"Apki beti ne khushi ke aansu rula diye" mumma said with a sweet chuckle leaving her mouth and my Dad, as always, with a wide grin stepped towards me and said " you already know I am proud of you don't you?".

I smiled at my papa and later I went to break the news to other members of my sweet little big family jumping around and I don't think I need to repeat again. They can literally guess by the way am jumping and dancing.

A.K INTERIORS is my dream place to work in. The moment I read about the company in the business magazine of london i knew this is it. It's in U.K and did I tell you that my Bhai is in U.K?

Yes bhai is living in London and looking after the branch of 'SINGHANIA EMPIRE' in London whereas Papa and Chachu is taking care of the Indian branch.

I picked my phone and dialled my bhai's number, he picked after 4 rings.

" Hey princess " said my bhai in a happy voice "Guess who is coming to annoy uh in London" I can feel the smile across his face.

"so you are in haa" Bhai said and I just giggled

" I am more than happy to have uh annoy me" bhai said in a genuine tone and I smiled, bhai loves me the most, really .

"Ready to receive a gift princess?" Said my brother and I froze at my place, last time I heard these words I listened to someone roaring at me and the one who was roaring was the last person I ever thought would be doing.

I don't have a good feeling about it. But yes that was the last day of my life waiting for him.I avoided that talk and continued talking about other stuffs with Bhai and at last I hanged up.

He is more handsome now, more bulky with broad shoulders and am pretty sure he hits the gym atleast 2 times a day on a daily basis, his perfectly build abs and a very perfect chiseled jaw line with messy hairs. Damn! Nope, not again am not drooling over him again, Never. I saw his picture sometimes on Bhai's Instagram post or stories.

I don't follow him on any social media platform.Neither he does. He doesn't even know I exist and I can bet on 100 Dollars.

Am pretty sure he has a girlfriend now, like who will resist such a piece of art? I don't know what he's doing at the moment, neither I asked bhai about him, as I said I am done.

I am m sure Bhai meets him everyday, they are Bestfriends for god's sake. I decided to tell my friends about the news so I searched Kabir's number and called him "Heyy Anni" Kabir Chirped happily and I replied "wanna meet up, bring Aaru to I am about to drop a bomb on your heads" I replied and hanged up before he replied.

Soon i meet Shanaya and Siya along with Aarohi and Kabir in the cafe and they were waiting for me to open up my mouth.

They were pretty curious by the way and I broke the ice "I got into A.K" I said and Shanaya and Siya shouted "Whatttt" in unison and Aaru and Kabir looked at me with wide eyes but later it changed into the very famous RAJVANSH smirk.

I was confused by their reactions but  I thought they were shocked.

"All the very best Aanya" both the RAJVANSH siblings said at the same time and yess am still confused.

Shanaya and Siya just hugged me and told me to take care of myself in London but I decided to tease Shanaya "Don't worry Shanaya I'll send the after workout pictures of Abhi Bhai "

and holly molly butterfliess!!! She freaking blushed and she is all red now. Head to toe. Just the name of bhai is enough to make her blush. I literally laughed at the view and Others also joined me.

I know something is about to happen between them. My gut feeling is never wrong. To be honest I would love to have her as my Sister-in-law.

Its better than any other woman. I know Shanaya loves Bhai since she was 14 or 15 I guess or I can say from the moment she knew about Love. She will take care of my brother.

Now the most difficult part if my life. Packing .....Huhhh! I'll beg chachi to do it.

Now I am just having a single goal and that is to rock in A.K.

Here I come London.

Am planning to leave for London after 2 Days for my final interview.

Help me god.