35 | His need

No, I won't be unfair to my paid readers. I am publishing this chapter as a sort of celebration.

We are trending 🧿💗

This chapter is a thank you chapter 😭♥️

Do not forget to vote and comment 😭💗

Your author is thankful to you guys♥️🧿🤌🏻

Love you loads♥️

Target: 450 ⭐

( Play pehle bhi main by Vishal Mishra )

Author's Pov :

He stood there, frozen at his place, not knowing what to do. He did made mistakes, something which can be never forgiven by never did he knew in his wildest dreams that he would pay for his deeds like this.

His woman is embracing some other guy, she was smiling at him. She was genuinely smiling at him and that made his heart shrink.

Was he that bad?

Oh how badly he wanted to scream and thrash everything around his vicinity? But he won't do that, he is a changed man, he is a better man than before who knows the taste of being away from the person you would sell your soul for.

He fisted his palm, causing his veins to pop out and his jaw ticked with utmost rage and displeasure.

She don't react well to anger.

Stop Kiansh, You can't be like that.

He inhaled and exhaled deeply, losing himself and calming his enraged heart. He tried to make his heart believe that it's all a facade, a show which she was pulling to make him go insane and she was actually winning, judging by the way he his bloodshot eyes were throwing daggers into the direction they both disappeared.

Air.

Fuck! He needs air and his surrounding is suffocating him, the picture of both of them wrapped around each other flashed into his head continuously.

It's suffocating.

He loosen up his tie while walking by the alley and unbuttoned two of his well-ironed shirt's upper button. He wanted to thrash everything. He...He was confused.

What the hell was he feeling? Guilt? Yes, Maybe....maybe he is guilty for his actions. But the mere feeling called guilt is not capable enough to uprise the urge to kill someone, or the urge to shed someone into pieces, just because he touched something that he shouldn't have touched.

A frustrating groan left between his lips as he couldn't erase the image of her with him.

What is happening to him?