30 | Betrayed.

" Some heartbreaks are meant to change you "

。˚ ❀ *· ࿔ ˚:⋆ ✧・゚

" I am wounded Aanya, How can you ditch your only Best friend " Niya said, whining like a baby and later her lips formed into a pout.

It was her birthday and Aanya was busy -- making out with her boss cum brother's best friend. She was happy with the time she got to spend with him but a part of her was feeling guilty that she couldn't leave early to have a dayout with her only friend she knows in U.K.

She gave her a pained smile, moved towards her in slow yet steady steps and gathered her in her arms. Soon enough, Niya smuggled against her neck and a small, happy smile danced on her lips. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the soft pats her friend was giving her.

" I am sorry, Niya. I promise that I'll make up to you " Aanya mumbled under her breath and caressed her hair almost lovingly. Niya hummed in response and she released herself from her embrace.

Niya took her hands in hers with her thump caressing her palms gently. Niya gave her a smile and shook her head.

" You are a sister I never had, Aanya. Just spend the day with me. I... don't have... anyone who would celebrate the day with me " Niya lowered her gaze as her eyes became warm and misty.

Aanya reached out to her face, cupped it with her hand and said the most beautiful thing that someone could ever tell her....

" I don't know about earlier, but now, you do have someone whom you can call family " Aanya said grinning and teasingly. Niya chuckled softly and moved her hand near her eyes to wipe the tears streaming down her cheeks.

" Fcuk you, for ruining my make up " Niya said with the enthusiasm which always made her exceptional.

" There, I was looking for that attitude " Aanya uttered in a proud tone while a smirk formed on her lips and Niya gave her side eyes and soon they both left for the mall.

The mall was just 10 mins Away but our drama queen was a restless driver. Niya covered the distance within 6 minutes and Aanya was holding her seatbelt for dear life.

" Woah...that was fast " She released the breathe she was holding since Niya took the driving position.

" Impressed? " Niya asked her, grinning proudly and giggling at the end.

" Very much " Aanya breathed out and they both left the car, in the parking lot and strode towards the mall.

Niya dragged Anaya along with her to try some dresses and when Aanya tried to protest, she simply stole her phone and gave a call to her brother-Abhir, who always encourages her to spend his money. Letting out a sigh in defeat, she finally gave in.