01| His outburst

"Happy" would be a very small word to describe what am feeling right now, common my favourite person is coming back from from U

"Happy" would be a very small word to describe what am feeling right now, common my favourite person is coming back from from U.K after 10 freaking years. Even though, He made sure to be there for me whenever I created havoc in the school or picked fight upon myself or whatsoever.

He was there for me.He made sure to be there not physically but he has his ways. My Abhi Bhai. My strength. My brother.

Okay this special treatment was not only for me but also for the girl i've known since forever. I highly doubt they've a 'Thing with a capital T"Anyway we don't know about the future. I shrugged my hands at the thought.

Bhai left along with "HIM" 10 years ago to complete his schooling in one of the best school in U.K and i preferred staying in India.Now am 16 and in 10th Grade.

BOARDS SUCKS!

"Does he miss me just the way i always do?"

"Does he have a Girlfriend?"

These are the words or more like i alaways mumble to myself.

I miss him. I always do.

Bhai told me He ranked 1st in his class and I am not at all surprised. He was exceptionally intelligent and am 'JEALOUS' I mean why is he good at everything?  this is one of the reason all the girls are literally standing in the line to have a glance of him in his school.

No am not stalking, just stating the fact.what?i mean Bhai told me everything about HIM. Specially. He knows by the way, about my little crush on him...haha.

I picked my mum's phone and called my bhai, he picked up after 3-4 rings.

"Hello Maa" bhai said from the other side and i replied "Sorry to disappoint you Brother but its her Daughter speaking" Bhai chukkled at my sentence.

"How are uh princess?"

"Why do uh ask this everyday bhai i literally called uh yesterday "

"Yeah thats because i know uh pretty well my sweet little devil, you cannot be trusted, uh can literally bring hell in earth within seconds"

"Oh am so wounded bhai! How can you blame an innocent and naive soul like me"

Bhai just scoffed at my statement and I asked him when he is coming back to which he said "pretty soon, like in 1 and half hours and I've a gift for you"

"Of course you'll have to bring a gift from freaking United Kingdom inorder to get entry in the house. You know the fees for coping with Mumy and Papa! It was really difficult I swear"

"Princess, its them  I am worried about" he laughed after completing his statement and I heard someone shouting.

"Won't you welcome ur brother Princesss!"

"Bhaiiiiiiiii!" I ran towards him only to jump on him and wrap my legs around his waist and hands around his neck. I was looking like a Koala. Bhai literally took around 2-3 steps back on my sudden landing on him and he is still laughing since how long I don't know but am really really happy to have him back.

"I missed you princess "

"I missed you more Bhai "

"Ready for your gift?"Bhai asked and I just gave him a confused look.

But looking behind, I saw a boy wearing a perfectly fitted white t-shirt and ripped sky jeans with a white sneaker. Trust me I was desperate to have a glance of him since last 10 years and here he is, I don't know why but i feel like this is the moment i've been waiting since last 10 years, without wasting any time i ran towards his direction ignoring that he was on a phone call and making an angry expression.

" Kiansh! " Oh My God you are here" I rushed towards his direction only to get pushed by him emotionally and mentally.

"Fuck Aanyaa!! Stop yelling!!" He roared in anger.

That was it, I stood there dumbstrucked and unable to hold the things happening. I was frozen at my place, still staring at his eyes to confirm what I've just heard. His eyes held no guilt. He meant those words. He is not looking at me the ways he used to with Love and care but now his eyes holds disguist and hate.

I was right. He will forget me and he did.