08| Selfish Bastard

She has grown into a completely different person from I thought she would be. Aanya Singhania is the perfect example of beauty with brain and composure she held towards me was enough for me understand what kind of women she has become throughout years.

The way she replied, politely, without including any personal feelings was amazing. I thought at first she'll be happy seeing me and probably would be the same she used to. Selfish Bastard .

Yeah i know. Aanya will never be the same , i can see that in her eyes, those dark orbs were loving or I can say, she used to look at me with love and affection when we were kids.

Now its anything but love and I think only i am the lucky person who is lucky enough to be treated by her in this manner. She behaves differently with others and is basically cold with me.

The look she had for me was basically screaming at me clearly stating 'stay the fuck away from me'. But , whom i was kidding, i cannot. I don't yet why but i know I cannot stay away from her.

Even if she is my employee now, She is still the SINGHANIA Princess and her very loving brother, my bestfriend, along with my another bestfriend will have my head which i clearly don't want to loose.

I got a text from Ishaan asking me if I had sometime to meet up, I was done with my work anyways so I called Abhir "Singhania" i spoke and he just replied with a "hmm". Arrogant jerk!

"Explain" i said in a demanding tone, "What" he said without missing a beat as if he doesn't have any idea of what i am talking about. Abhir is always straightforward so it infuriates me that he is acting dumb.

"Quit the act, why is she here" I asked and he replied " Care to tell me why should I tell you?" Seriously both the siblings can manage to get on my nerve in just a fraction of second.

"Why is she here in London and she could have worked in SINGHANIA EMPIRE " I asked in a calm tone to which he replied "Yes of course but she was adamant about getting into your company and to answer the question you are thinking about, No she didn't knew you are the CEO or else she wouldn't even have thought about getting here."

Okay.

"Ishaan is here" I simply said without giving any reply to his earlier statement. "Hmm, 30 mins" he said and I hung up.

I am heading towards the hall way where I saw a fucker hugging Aanya and twirling her around causing her to first gasp and later giggle left from her mouth. My blood boiled at that sight and rage rushed through my spine. The only thing i wanted to do at that moment was to smash that fuckers face at the nearby table.

But I noticed it was Ishaan. I am still not pleased.

She felt my presence. Just like I could feel hers. She turned face towards my direction and I am sure she can read my emotions and I am not ashamed of what i am feeling right now. I don't know why I am having this feeling, its unusual for me to feel like this.

She parted her self from Ishaan and he started throwing questions on her. Give her a damn break man.

Finally his questioning session ended and we decided to drop Aanya to her apartment, Hell if we will let her go alone. We dropped her home and she gave a genuine smile to Ishaan but didn't even spare a glance at me. Rude!

Hmm. Now we are at no talking terms. But don't worry Sweetheart we can change that. I don't fucking know why I am asking for her attention, like hell, Kiansh Rajvansh doesn't gives 2 fucks about people's opinion. But her opinion matters to me.

She matters to me.

I can't name what intention i have for her but I am sure about one thing that i will never stop being her shield.

As i saw her disappearing into her building, I along with Ishaan decided to go to our usual place and Abhir will be joining us after he will be done with his work.

__________________________

AUTHOR

HELLO READERS🤍🦋

ITS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'LL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TODAY ITSELF OR TOMORROW.

TILL THAT, ENJOY READING 💕