19 | Is he... jealous?

Kiansh is driving me to my apartment and apparently, Bhai was busy.

There is an awkward silence surrounding us and I don't know if it's only awkward for me.

Kiansh decided to break the silence by clearing his throat and I looked at his direction, asking him through my eyes to express what he is thinking about in words.

"Well.....Thank you...for today" He said without sparing a glance towards me and still sticking his entire attention towards the road.

"It's my job as an Employee and also as your assistant" I replied to him politely giving him a smile.

He just stared at me and the disappointed look he had on his face didn't go unnoticed by me.

What was he expecting? I wondered.

He didn't utter a single word but was back giving his entire attention towards the road.

He seemed restless and was in a deep thought.

Should I ask him?

No should do, its not like he will share anything with me, we are not even that close.

"Aanya..." He called me and I was out of my trance.

"Hmm"

"Who..was he?" He slowly muttered under his breath but I heard him. Clearly.

And....I know what he is referring to.

I tried to suppress my laughter and I don't know why but the happy feelings took over my brain and I just want to jump right now.

But guess what? I decided to play dumb and I asked him back in the most innocent way possible.

"Who?" I said, making an innocent face.

"Cut the act Aanya you know about whom I am talking about." He said with a straight face and I can sense the seriousness in his tone.

Like he is hella serious but I still feel like playing with him.

"I require words Mr Rajvansh" I said trying to hide my playful tone but I know I failed miserably and he knows, what cards I am trying to play.

"Your first so-called 'Boyfriend' Miss Singhania, are these WORDS enough" He said straightforwardly and I am amused.

I never thought he would be this straightforward.

"Ohh...." I said, trying to play innocent and smirking internally.

"He was my High school friend and coincidentally we moved to the same college"

That's all I said and I can see he wants to listen more but he could say it aloud because he is too proud to say it.

"He approached me in college and I gave him a green chit and eventually we started dating"

As I completed my sentence and he didn't replied anything instead his hold on the steering tightened and his knuckles turned completely white, allowing to pop-out his veins.

And DAMN! That was HOT!.

I can see his ticked jaw and his annoyed face and I can sense that he was not pleased with my words.

"Your brother, does he knows?" He asked me.

"Yepp" I said completing the letter P with a pop sound.

"He allowed?" He asked with a frowned face and thats it, I couldn't control anymore and I bursted out laughing.

"No clearly not, he was not at all pleased and told me atleast a millionth time to break up with him and even threatened him to back off" I replied still laughing and remembering those days when bhai gave my ex-boyfriend a very hard time.

"Ofcourse he wouldn't" He scoffed and later his lips curved into a proud smirk.

Oh I soo want to wipe that off his face!

"Okay Mr Rajvansh the question is are you, by any chance feeling jealous?" I asked him wiggling by brows playfully and he just gave his signature glare.

He didn't answered me or as I say, he didn't accepted it but he didn't denied either!

Hell yeah he is jealous!

I am probably grinning like an idiot right now feeling both amused and happy at the same time.

"You loved him?" He asked me again after a while and I froze.

LOVE.

He doesn't even know that the only person I've ever loved in my entire life is him. I've loved Kiansh Rajvansh even when I didn't knew what love was.

I never loved anyone other than him. I wouldn't love anyone other than him.

But now, it's over for me and I have kissed goodbye to my stupid childhood crush on him.

"I don't know as I didn't cried my eyes out when we broke up or neither I drank or got wasted like a teenager" I muttered under my breath and he chuckled.

What the fuck? He fucking chuckled.

I never knew he was capable of doing so. He is full of surprises and I don't know how much more is on the way.

My eyes widen as I heard his soft chuckled and he just laughed looking at my reaction.

"What? Is it this shocking to hear me laugh" he asked me still laughing.

"No I didn't knew you were capable of doing such things"

"And why do you think so ma'am?" He asked me playfully.

"Because you always have this 'Dont mess with me' look on your face and I thought you are just an arrogant jer--" I clapped by mouth with my palm as I realised the words I threw at him.

"Arrogant what?" He asked me passing a fake death glare at my direction and I just let out a nervous laugh trying to ease up everything.

He just returned his attention towards the road and not to forget the smile that tugged at his face.

KIANSH RAJVANSH is all a girl could ever ask for, the man I have loved my entire life and the one who made me feel safe.

Like Home.

I've never been confused my entire life and I have always been clear with what I want but now the question is....

Am I really over him?