20| A girl?

It's been 2 months since Aanya joined A K , working under Kiansh as his PA

It's been 2 months since Aanya joined A K , working under Kiansh as his PA. She is adamant and persistent about her work and that's what Kiansh was proud of.

She never used her family's name to get her work done nor did she approve of taking her brother's help or fame.

Aanya was a pure soul with good intentions and she loved everybody around her.

Aanya and Kiansh were not as distant as before. They were grown close to each other now, almost treating each other as friends but their heart didn't reciprocate the feeling they had for each other as friends.

Our heart always speaks the truth.

Aanya is well settled in London now and now she has a stable job in AK. Kiansh decided to end her internship period as she was far more intelligent than that and it was one of the reasons he chose Aanya to be his PA.

They could have a normal conversation now without bickering or throwing glares at each other now.

Now, Only two days are left for the Annual Gala and everyone is in ruckus as there were piles of work still left to be done.

Aanya strode towards her Boss's cabin with his usual Black coffee in her hand and a gentle smile on her face.

As she reached towards his cabin and was about to knock on the door, she heard some giggles coming straight out from his cabin and that was the most unusual thing.

Kiansh Rajvansh was not a Manwhore, he was decent but ruthless. He was calm and cold.

Aanya frowned as she heard laughings and giggles coming from the cabin but she still knocked at the door.

"Come in" Kiansh said in a not-so-cold tone and Aanya entered the room.

The sight infront of her made her heart pierced by a fucking needle. She was feeling jealous as she saw how He is comfortable with another girl almost treating her the same as herself.

She felt anger covering her head as she was not pleased with the sight she saw.

Who is this girl? Thats all she could think of at that moment.

That girl, with brown hairs and hazel eyes with a beautiful face.

She was sitting on Kiansh's table and that was not bearable by Aanya.

Nisha Sharma.

Kiansh probably noticed the uneasiness Aanya had in her mind so he decided to speak.

"Aanya, meet her, Nisha, she studied with me and your brother." Kiansh said, giving her assuring looks and she relaxed.

Nisha got down from the table where she was sitting and suddenly came to Aanya with a grin on her face.

"Finally I am meeting Abhir's sister" She said with a genuine smile and Aanya was confused.

Nisha noticed by the look she was giving to her so she spoke "Your brother never speak more than 5 words but he can write an entire poetry if it's about his sister "

Nisha completed her words and Aanya's eyes welled up and she has a small and happy smile on her face after knowing how much she means to his brother.

"Thank you" Aanya said to her with a smile and Nishtha was looking at her with an awe face.

"She is soo sweet" Nisha said, moving her head towards Kiansh's table.

"She is" Kiansh whispered in a low voice and that was enough to make Aanya fly in the air.

Its silly how a small praising from his mouth sounds like heaven to her.

She wants to make him feel proud and She gives her best.

"To which God you have prayed to get such a sweet girl" Nisha said, wiggling her eye brows and sending playful smirks towards his direction.

Kiansh just looked at Aanya intensely without giving any reply to Nisha.

He didn't knew the feelings he burried inside his chest are finally taking over his heart.

Kiansh Rajvansh is falling in love with Aanya Singhania.

He hasn't realised it yet, He is uncertain about his feelings but he does know the fact that Aanya plays a vital role in his life.

He is used to her and now, Aanya basically takes care of his entire day. Meetings, daily planning, contracts and everything.

Kiansh Rajvansh who doesn't depend on anyone is now letting a girl control his entire day.

He is a fool if he thinks its just because she is his PA.

On the otherside, Aanya is to trying to open up her heart again, trying to break her walls that she has created after being pushed by him.

They both are happy with their little friendship but it still feels like something is missing.

"I wonder who will be the lucky man to have you as his Aanya" Nisha said while hugging Aanya.

And that hit him, Hard.

The thought of her being someone else's makes him see black. Kiansh Rajvansh is definitely killing that Man with his bare hands if he even dared to look at her direction.

Kiansh looked at her with an emotionless face but his eyes told and expressed everything.

The look he had on his face clearly stated that 'She belongs to him' and he will never let her go.

The posessive look he had on his face and the way he fisted his palms were evident to her and that resulted in sending chills through her spine.

"I am that certain lucky person to have her as MINE" Kiansh replied in his mind referring to Nisha's question to Aanya.

Our eyes speaks more words than our mouth and that was it.

Aanya knew what thought he had in his brain. She guessed it right by the posessive and obsessive looks he was giving her.

Now She knows that there is no going back. She can never escape him now.

______________________

*Important*

AUTHOR ✨

GUYS,

I've edited the prologue of the story as I was not satisfied with the earlier one😶‍🌫️

Please bear with me and yeah I know I am great at doing unreasonable things🥲

So please read the new prologue and let me know about your precious opinions🌻

Also, give your opinion about todays chapter as "Pyaar wala scene are starting from this chapter onwards"🌝😂

THANK YOU❤️ HAPPY READING ✨