25 | A desperate Kiss

*The longest chapter I've ever written in DBF, Enjoy*

                                           。⁠:゚*゚⁠:⁠。

I stared at the picture like a complete creep with a smile on my face which my sister sent me like an hour ago.

You can't just blame me for that, Aanya is fucking adorable in that picture.

She was the most beautiful girl I knew in the past and the most beautiful woman I know In the present.

It's always her, No matter if it's the past, present or the future.

Future.

Never thought that a word could sound that beautiful.

A future with her sounds like heaven.

But wait. She always wished me first in the past but now, I didn't even got a simple text from her.

Did she forgot or what?

No, Maria clearly stated that Aanya applied for a day off for me and Maria even wished me.

There is no way she knew what day today is as she never wished me before.

Aanya must have informed her.

Should I text her?

No I should call her instead.

I opened my call logs and was searching for her number suddenly a caller id appeared on my screen and guess who it is.

No its not Aanya.

Ishaan Kapoor.

Why the fuck he interferes everytime if my work includes Aanya.

Hmm. He needs to memorize some points and I will gladly teach him.

"Bol" I said in an annoyed tone which I clearly am.

(Speak)

"Missed me?" He said with a mischievous tone and I can clearly see the grin glued to his face.

"You wish" I scoffed at his words.

"Happy Birthday Brother" He wished me and I decided not to be a jerk .

"Thank you Ishaan" A genuine smile crept on my face.

Every year, its only my family and the three people I call my friends wish me on my Birthday.

Ishaan, Abhir and Veer.

Veer is one of my friend who studied with me at the Uni.

Guess what, He is a Fucking Royal.

Lucky Bastard!

He is always busy with his work as He is the one who is carrying the weight of the crown right now.