26 | Interupted Makeout session.

"Kianshhh" Aanya moaned my name while I was torturing her neck

I am sure that her moans are going to be my favourite melody.

She was breathing heavily with her hands clamping tightly on my hair. Her eyes rolled back as soon as I found her sweet spot and she moaned again, straddling my lap.

Causing my dick to straighten at her tempting moans. Fuck! My name  never sounded that amazing before.

This euphoric feeling is nothing in front of the deadly obsession that is arising inside of me. The possessiveness to keep her all for myself is unhealthy. This view, her moans, her pleasure should belong to me. Always.

She belongs to me!

I left her neck only to capture her lips into another passionate kiss but this time it's slow. This Kiss was nothing like the first one. It was longing and promising. It was the beginning of my claim on her.

My hands, roaming on her entire body with my tongue exploring each and every corner of her mouth.

Kissing Aanya is addictive, compelling and compulsive and speaking about me?

I wish I never stop!

" What are you doing to me?" I whispered in a husky tone between our kiss and with that I groped her perfect tits again with one of my hand and my other hand going down to her body without any hesitation.

I moved slowly, not wanting to leave a single inch of her body without feeling it but at that moment, the sound of my phone ringing echoed in my empty mansion.

What the fuck!

Aanya jerked her face away from mine, leaving our messy makeout session and I am fucking frustrated right now!

I ignored the call and continued with what I was doing but she whispered,

"It may be important, you should take the call" Still keeping her lashes low with redden cheeks.

Why the hell is she cute and utterly sexy at the same time?

I gave her a 'are you kidding me look' and as soon as I checked who it was, a evil smirk crept on my lips.

Abhir Singhania

Without any second thought I picked up the call and kept my phone on speaker.

" Stay the fuck away from my sister or else I'll kill you with my bare hands" He roared as soon as I picked up his call. But I cared less.

Aanya eyes were just about to barge out and right now, I feel like I am holding a huge tomato on my lap.

"You wish Singhania" I said and crashed my lips on hers again, leaving his call on speaker. She tried to free herself from my hold but who will tell her? That its impossible for her to escape me now. I am not letting her go away from me anymore.

I moved my lips hungrily on hers and she gave in soon after not finding any way to escape. I don't know for how long we kissed but as soon as I parted from her, she was giving me death glares.

At first I was confused but my gaze dropped on my phone which I kept beside me on speaker.

Oh! Her brother is still on the line.

"You better be ready for your funeral Rajvansh" He said with gritted teeth and I smirked. He is a fool if he thinks he can keep me away from his sister.

"Where is Kabir" I asked him, completely not giving a shit about his words.

"At my place, Sleeping" He said.

" And about our crown prince?" I asked him, referring to Veer.

"He stayed at his hotel, He will leave tomorrow"

"Take care of Kabir, I'll drop Aanya tomorrow morning" I said, looking straight into her eyes and she seemed shocked.

She had another thing coming if she thought that I'll let her go today.

" No way in hell Aanya will stay there!" He shouted.

And No way in hell I am letting her go today!

"I am okay Bhai, Take care of Kabir" She assured him, while being a blushing mess.

" Just take care of yourself Anni" He said softly and I scoffed.

This Man only holds emotions for some certain people and Aanya is one of them.

"Bastard" I cursed him, under my breath as soon as Abhir hung up, Aanya glared at me.

"What?" I asked her, making an annoyed face.

"He is my brother" She narrowed her eyes on me and here we go. Both the siblings are always ready with their sword to fight for each other.

"Huh, more like a cockblocker " I rolled my eyes and Aanya widened her eyes.

She looked down for a second as soon as she felt my bulge, No. It was hard from the beginning but she didn't pay any attention.

She shyly hid her face in my chest and I laughed hard.

Soon Sweetheart, Soon.

Inhaling her addictive scent for the last time, I rose  from my couch while still holding her and she clung onto me like a baby koala.

I placed her on the dining table where she kept my birthday cake and the candles.

Shit! I forgot that she planned a surprise for me. I looked around myself and everything was perfect and beautiful.

The thought of her doing all these for me made my heart swell with happiness. I raised my eyebrow, asking her about the entire thing with a playful smile and she just grinned at me.

"Come on, make a wish" She said and hurriedly lit the candles, placed on the dark chocochip cake.

I was never a big fan of birthdays and all this but, it is from now onwards. I will gladly wait for this day every year if I get to spend it with her in my arms.

" Make a wish," Aanya said with a smile and picked the cake with her hands, facing me.

Till date, I thought that I have everything, I can achieve everything I desire but it was till this moment.

Now, I want nothing if I can have this girl, sitting on my dining table and holding a chocolate cake in her hands with a grin on her face.

Fuck I am ready to pay any price if that would result in having her in my arms, place and life till death.

I looked straight into her eyes, trying to read her soul and I know what I want. Not having an ounce of hesitation,  I blew the candles in one go, without averting my gaze from her eyes.

Realisation hit her hard. Resulting in parting of her lips with her eyes welling up with tears.

She knew. She knew what I wished and what I'll ever wish for from this moment onwards.

Aanya. 

-------------------

Author✨

I am not kidding, I literally cried while writing the last part❤️‍🩹

And the most important thing.

Thank you to each and every reader of mine for letting me see this day.

Happy 10K❤️ and it's trending on #1 in India😭❤️‍🩹

Thank you soo muchhh you beautiful, beautiful people😭❤️
I hope I won't dissatisfy or disappoint anyone 🤌🏼❣️

Do vote and leave your beautiful opinion 🤌🏼 It maked my day🫶🏻

Happy reading ✨