10| A Beauty

I am in Ishaan's personal gym, working out as I never mess up my morning routine. No matter what.

I am done with the weightlifting and running and for the last, I am going to end with push-ups.

Abhir entered the room with his usual 'dont mess with me' look and went to the treadmill. We nodded at each other as a greeting and continued our work.

The room was silent and Abhir broke the silence

" Don't underestimate her"

"I know"

"She is stubbornly amazing and she is adamant about her work"

"I know"

"She will try her best to get on your nerves"

"I know"

"I will bury you alive if you make her cry"

"I know" Obviously

"She has a Boyfriend "

"I kn-- Whatt!!?"

I jerked my head towards him listening to his words and He simply smirked at me as if he was expecting this reaction.

"Good day Rajvansh" He said smirking and went away gulping the entire bottle of water not to forget the way he rolled his eyes.

As if he wanted to confirm something I was not aware of and he got his answers without even asking the question.

Aanya has a Boyfriend.

The words itself made me see Black. The thought of seeing her in any other man's arms is enough to make my blood boil. I just want to fucking rip off his arms and feed them to him.

Aanya Singhania was Off-limit. She still is. Nobody can change that. The thought of any fucker touching her makes me want to burn everything to ashes.

But wait, Her brother would kill that Bastard before I'll take any action, How come he.......I instantly gathered my thoughts. Well played Singhania. Fucking well Played.

Only he has the audacity to play with my thoughts, No one dares to even look straight into my eyes.

Okay Now I am getting late.

I went to the kitchen, had the coffee Ishaan made for us and we went to our office.

As always, Maria, the most punctual employee of mine, greeted me and I return with a nod. I took the private elevator of mine, Pressed the 80th floor and now I am in my favourite place. My cabin. My space.

I was going through the files and designs which was submitted by the designers yesterday so that I could choose the most appropriate one for the upcoming projects.

I heard a knock on the door "come in" I said and there she stood.

A beauty, An angel looking sinfully gorgeous in a simple yet formal attire.

Her hairs, her glossy pink lips, the way her outfit perfect hugged her curves. She was cute when she was a kid. She still is but now, 'Beautiful' won't be enough of a word to describe her beauty.

Our eyes met and she instantly looked down as the darkest shade red crept on her cheeks. That blush. Anyone would die for it.

"So Miss Singhania" I said shifting my gaze back towards the file.

"Yes Mr Rajvansh, I am reporting from today onwards as your PA, I've checked your schedules and arranged all the meetings and I've mailed you the further information"

She said and hand over a file which contained the hardcopy of the "Daily planning page" with all the informations of my on going contracts with my current business partners.

Impressive.

Indeed she did impressed me. In just 24 hours she covered all the information of the company that will be of around 4 years.

Sorry Jake, She is definitely better than you.

"Hmm" I had a look on the file and each and every words mentioned on the file was accurate and satisfactory.

"Okay Miss Singhania, the room next to my cabin is your cabin, I hope you are aware of that, All the best on your first day" I said without giving her a glance.

I am sure I pissed her. Still I am satisfied, I can say she just rolled her eyes.

"How did you covered all the information Miss Singhania? " I asked as i remembered something very 'important'.

"I covered all the magazines related to the company and each and every interview you have given, I later did some research regarding the previous deals and contact and also took help from Maria"

"Hmm. Anything else to say Miss Singhania?" I asked, still looking at the monitor screen.

I averted my gaze towards her and she gave me a confused look.

"Oh let me quote it properly for you, it goes like "My boss is a jerk and I am going to kill him" I asked her and her eyes widen as she saw an unicorn.

She must be thinking that Abhir lashed out at me so I made this clear to her.

"No your brother didn't uttered a single word Miss Singhania but I prefer you to examine the environment and later vent your frustration" I said and she opened and closed her mouth like a goldfish.

"I--I mean..Yes..N-No I d-didn't meant-t any o..f y words M..Mr Rajvansh I---"

I think this is enough, It's her first day I shouldn't scare her more.

"Okay Miss Singhania, back to work" I said in a dismissal tone.

"Good day Mr Rajvansh "

That all she said and she instantly vanished.

I laughed at her antics, only she can make me laugh.

I am going to have a great time. For sure.

____________________________

AUTHOR

KAISA LAGA AAJ KA CHAPTER??🦋✨

DO COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINIONS AND ANYTHING, I AM OKAY WITH ANYTHING 🌝

HAPOY READING ❤️🤍🦋

~Nysty🦋