32 | Mistake or Misunderstanding?

Happy 100 freaking K😭🧿💗

Here's the next update💗

Chapter 33 is now uploaded on Scrollstackk ( stck ).
The link is in my message board.

The next chapter will be uploaded after somedays because this is where the first-half of the book ends🥹

There'll be a leap of 1.5 years in Kiansh's and Aanya's life. Both of them will change for better good and will have different point of views.

Happy reading ✨

" Feelings are mysterious,Remote yet thrilling "

Remote yet thrilling "

" You call this a fucking presentation? " I gritted through my teeth and said in a deadly tone.

" S-sir...ho-how can...we...we mak-" I was done with them.

" How the hell you think she was able to do it? Within a few hours?" No matter how hard I try to get her out of my brain, it is not helping me at all.

" Am just giving you an hour and I fucking need everything ready"

I averted my gaze to the lady whom I respect the most.

" And Maria, Anything about the deleted CCTV clip?" I tried to sound calm and composed but I was anything but calm at the moment.

" No, Sir. Not yet, We are trying ou-" I cut off her in between because I do not want the best, I need the results.

" Try harder, Maria. I know they can do it. Try to push them " that's all I said and they took their leave from the cabin.

There is a certain moment in a person's life when he wants to curse at his own misery and strangle himself to death. When he wants to punish the person who dared to act out of the role and went beyond boundaries to drag him into the path of dread.

Trust, a small letter which contains an immense amount of emotions and it takes power to confide your biggest sin in front of anyone.

The moment I saw the designs were out of my company, my personal space, all I could see was black.

No one betrays me and gets away from it to live happily but this time, The one who was involved in doing this misery to me is the person who is the definition of my own happiness.

Or I would say She was the definition?

The moment she placed her head on my back and snacked her hands around my waist with a soft smile on her face was mesmerizing.

She is beautiful, sinfully gorgeous and my damnation. The sweet face who dared to play with me and my strategy.

I am no gentleman or a good man. I won't be gentle with any girl, no matter what but that mere girl was the reason I tried to be soft, for the first time in my entire life.