14| Trip together

There he stood

There he stood.

Kiansh.

Still in his formals as he came directly from the company I guess.

"Come in Rajvansh" Bhai asked him to come.

He seems a bit confused, may be because Bhai asked him to come into my apartment.

As soon as he entered, Aarohi ran towards his direction and landed herself on him only to make him stumble at his place and now Aarohi is clinging on him like a koala.

Kabir to rushed towards them and hugged both of them, more like a siblings hug.

Kiansh is too taken aback to utter something. He is shocked or he cannot believe that he is with his siblings after whole damn 6 years.

We were looking towards them with an awe face but then Aaru broke down and now she is crying like a baby, Kabir too joined her sentimental breakdown.

"We missed you Bhai" Aarohi said and Kiansh smiled a bit, still holding both of them.

So he does know how to smile !

"Same goes for me sweetie" Kiansh said with a genuine smile and then Kabir spoke.

"You didn't missed me Bhai?" Kabir said with a fake pout and Kiansh laughed at his antics.

"Why would I miss you?" Kiansh spoke with a playful smirk.

"Ohh please I know you missed me more" he said happily and hugged him even more.

"Always full of himself" Siya muttered under her breath and Kabir heard that.

"Always jealous of me" Kabir spoke to her and rolled him eyes.

"Okay guys, Distance" he said with his usual emotion less face.

The jerk is back!

"Now both of you, explain" He said in a demanding tone.

"We wanted to surprise Anni , that's all" Aarohi shrugged her shoulders while speaking.

"What about me?" Kiansh spoke and THIS IS SHOCKING!

Is the great Kiansh Rajvansh asking for attention?

"Areyy B-bhaiya nahi.... ofcourse we missed you, haina Aaru" Kabir spoke shuddering and now this is funny.

He still fears Kiansh a lot.

"Hnn? Oh yeahh" Aaru said with a silly grin on her face.

"And by the way Bhai, why are you  getting jealous over Aanya, voh bhi toh Aarohi jaisi hi h apke liye" Kabir said with a smirk on his face.

What the fuck? Is he telling I am like a sister to Kiansh?

Hell No!

Kiansh glared at him as if denying the thing and thank god. I never thought of him as a brother, God I was crazy about him ever since I was a kid.

"I'll deal with you later" Kiansh said with a 'you will pay for this' look and Kabir gave him his most adorable puppy eyes, only to make Siya scoff at his antics.

"I am still here if you forgot" Abhir Bhai spoke and Shit, he is still here and they are talking about his sister.

Kabir's eyes widen on seeing Bhai's cold face and It was reallly funny.

"Okay guys, we are here for a week and shall we plan a trip?" Siya spoke and looked at us for approval.

"I have meetings to attend " Abhir Bhai said.

"Same goes for me" Kiansh spoke.

"Aah come on, get a life other than playing business" Aarohi started whining.

"What about you Anni?" Kabir asked me.

"I want to,but I don't think so my boss would let me" I said, rolling my eyes with sarcasm and Kiansh just glared at me.

"Bhai pleaseeee" Aarohi said to Kiansh, giving him the best puppy eyes and no brother can resist that.
It always works.

"2 days, that's it" Kiansh spoke.

See I told you.

"You are the besttt" Aarohi said happily and now we have work to do.

"Stay here for the night Rajvansh, Others are gonna stay here to" Bhai told him and he just gave a nod and moved to Bhai's appartment to freshen up.

We made dinner for our self and its Indian, obviously, Indian food tastes much better with family.

"So where should we go?" Siya asked us.

"You guys came without a plan?"  Kiansh asked raising a brow.

"Yeah" Aarohi said, still have her desert.

"Let's go to the art gallery and museum" I said.

" Beach too" Kabir said.

" And the tower bridge light show too" Shanaya said

"Yepp and then we grab some food, dance for the entire night and the trip is planned" Siya said happily.

" See it wasn't that hard" Aarohi said shrugging her shoulder.

"Call Ishaan Bhai too" I said and they nodded.

"We'll leave tomorrow morning " Bhai announced and now I really want to sleep .

Kabir , Bhai and Kiansh stayed at Bhai's apartment and Me, Shanaya, Siya and Aarohi stayed at mine.

Waiting for the morning.