02|7 years later

7 years later

I came back from the company and drove towards my Mansion in U

I came back from the company and drove towards my Mansion in U.K. Yes I've shifted here'permanently and I don't have a reason to go back to India.I have a very well settled company here. A.K INTERIORS, I started the company when I was 22. I don't know why I wanted to open an Interior designing company when I've entire RAJVANSH EMPIRE waiting for me. May be because of her.

After coming back home, I called Abhir and discussed some deals with him as SINGHANIAS and RAJVANSHS are good business partners and I partially help in my fathers company

After coming back home, I called Abhir and discussed some deals with him as SINGHANIAS and RAJVANSHS are good business partners and I partially help in my fathers company.I already have a company so I give my maximum energy in my company.

It took me an entire year to bring my company in the TOP 5 in the entire world and I am planning to continue this.

After I'm freshen up , I took my phone and scrolled through the gallery and clicked at her picture. As always, she is beautiful, pretty grown up and not a little brat anymore. She has become more sensible , mature and kind,which she always was and will be.

Even though I dont ask anything about her but yess I always have tabs on her surroundings, not like I have somebody to follow her but thanks to my asshole brother who always blabber about her,not to forget my sister also.

They are friends or to be precise best friends. They always have been. Ever since they were kids, those three were inseparable.

My sister and brother also fought sometimes on who is HER favourite,pretty childish but yeah that girl has everybody wrapped around her little fingers.

Everybody, especially her brother, Abhir, Aanya is the reason that I got to know Abhir has happy emotions to. He always has his bitchy emotionless face and a sadist smirk.

I still don't know why I have my gallery filled with her pictures , why am so eager to know about her, its definitely not in a brotherly way but unknowingly she even has me wrapped around her fingers.

She don't know the power she holds on me. Aanya never tried to contact me or talk to me in last 7 years, after my outburst on her, I was so fucking pissed that day, I felt bad but she started avoiding me, I still remember the 5yo Aanya who was crying while I was planning to go to U.K for my schooling. She was more upset for me than her brother and guess what.

Abhir is still holding grudge against it.

I don't know what my feelings are for her, but am pretty sure i want to protect her from the entire world, even myself. The only thing i dont have when it comes to Aanya is "Patience".

I still don't know why and to be honest am happy this way and really dont want to get further with these emotions. Am pretty sure its not love as Kiansh Rajvansh does not know love. I'll never know, my heart cannot love anyone, it has its own walls protecting any emotions to go through.

I saw my phone ringing on the table and the caller id was Maa . A smile fell across my face. She is the only person from whom i find peace after talking.
She just knows me to well.

"Hello maa"

"Hii Babyy, don't have time for your mother or uh forgot uh have one"

"Come on maa uh know am busy"

"Huh..yeah...uh are busy. I know but beta come back and atleast spend some time with us, its been years uh came back"

"I have a company to run, maa"

" And what about my company" My papa said, I guess he just snatched her phone and spoke in a dominant voice with fake anger.

"Not again Dad, Uh already have Kabir,train that good for nothing little shit and ask him to take over the company.

" I knew you are jealous of my freedom, Damn bhai am your brother who is only 23" here's my little shitty brother always whinning when it comes to take over the company.

"Why am always speaking to someone new when I am clearly talking to my Maa"

"See Badi maa, now your son forgot my existence too" Kabir faked cried obviously to get me scolding from maa

"Kyu mere bachhe ko pareshan kr rha h Kiansh"

I rolled my eyes on her statement, yess Kabir is my mum's favourite. She loves him more than me and Aaru and that twat always gets away from literally anything because my mom is his saviour just like chachi is mine.

"Bas karo aap sab, kyu pareshan kr rhe ho mere bete ko" spoke my chachi from the other side, see I told you chachi is my saviour, Kabir started screaming" Maa....aaaa....ouchh. Why are you beating ur own son" I am pretty sure chachi broke his ears. That twat deserves it by the way.

"Tu tention maat le beta, jab free ho aajana, bohot yaad aati h teri, apni chachi ke liye aajana" spoke my chachi and i imagine the moist in her eyes.

"Lo shuru ho gya mumy ka emotional drama, come on mom bhai aa jaenge" said my brother.

Did I told uh that I have the sweetest chachi, she loves me more than Kabir just like my Maa loves him more. Aaru is an exception, she is the Princess of our house.

Right now I kinda miss home.