Chapter Fifteen - M

TW: Sexual content

They kissed softly. Daemion slowly entered his tongue in Rhaena's mouth, to which Rhaena opened her mouth and with that they deepened their kiss.

Rhaena was afraid that Daemion could pick the smell of her arousal. Daemion worried if Rhaena could feel his hardness in his pants.

She wanted more. She had always sought pleasure in women, not men. But now... she wanted find every inch of pleasure in Daemion.

Daemion gently picked her up with one arm. Rhaena invited his tongue in even further to further deepen their kiss and locked her legs around Daemion's waist. Daemion obliged.

As Daemion led her to bed, he opened his sword belt and leaned Dark Sister next to bed.

I want her... Daemion thought and as he kissed Rhaena.

I want him... Rhaean thought and kissed Daemion harder.

Daemion gently placed Rhaean on the bed on her back and started kissing her body over her clothes. Starting with her thighs, belly and her breasts, and followed the road to her lips, and climbed on top of her.

Rhaena could feel the wetness between her legs growing. Rhaena wrapped her arms tighter around Daemion's neck, wanting for even a deeper kiss than the one they already shared.

Daemion wanted to rip her clothes off like an animal, but he didn't. Instead he gently moved her dress off her shoulders, and met her white underdress. Her body... is perfect. Daemion thought to himself. Lost in admiring Rhaena's womanly body, and studying it as if he wanted to remember every curve and form of her body.

Rhaena thought Daemion was going to tear her clothes off, but to her happy surprise, Daemion gently moved her dress off her shoulder. As his hands touched her naked body, she felt feelings unknown to her. His touch...feels so different... as if it is right... Rhaean thought to herself.

She reached fo the buttons of Daemion's crimson red outfit, unbuttoning him.

Rhaena gently pushed Daemion's chest, wordlessly and got on top of him. On her knees and he was exactly in between her legs.

Rhaena grabbed the collars of Daemion's crimson red outfit and opened it up.

She would have enjoyed looking at Daemion's muscular body, but the massive dark purple marking that covered all of his stomach and left rib cage, that nearly covered half of his body made her gasp.

Rhaean placed her hand on her mouth, her eyes filled worrisome. "By the mother Daem..." She looked at his other scars left by the monster of Magadan. "What happened to you?!" My Daemion... what happened? Rhaena worriedly thought.

Daemion noticed her source of concern, and gently grabbed her face and pulled her for a gentle kiss. "It matters not." And pressed another kiss to her lips. "What matters is you." All that matters in the world is you my Rhaena... Daemion thought to himself.

Rhaena locked her hand to Daemion's hand. As one. And leaned for a passionate kiss. She felt something hard underneath her stomach. Proof of Daemion's desire.

Rhanea was worried. After all these years she had only ever shared bed with women, not men. She had heard of losing one's maidenhead, that it was painful.

But she desired Daemion and her passion was greater than her fears. He is a wild dragon may be... and I will claim him... Rhaena thought to herself.

Rhaena removed her underdress as she kissed her Daemion, and took out Daemion's manhood out of his pants.

"Rhaena, are you sure?" Daemon asked concerned. His love for Rhaena was greater than any other feeling he possessed. He did not wish to do anything that was not her desire. "Shut up..." Rhaena whispered and kissed his lips roughly.

Daemion could not hold back anymore. After years of dreaming about Rhaena... waiting for her. Tonight it is just about her and I... fuck the world.

She grabbed his manhood and placed it on the entrance of her womanhood.

As it went inside, Rhaena felt a quick pain.

Daemion immediately sat up straight and pulled her into a tight embrace. Her maidenhead broken, Rhaena buried her face in Daemion's brood shoulder. "It's ok, it's ok. I'm here with you." Daemion whispered in her ear as she bit his shoulder out of pain. "Let it out. Listen only to the sound of my voice. Let your mind and body relax. Let your thoughts drift. I am here with you my Rhaena..."

As the pain narrowed, she softly bite Daemion's neck and kissed it and started to ride Daemion slowly. The pain slowly was replaced by pleasure, a pleasure she had not ever felt it alike. It was like a wine that she wanted to be wasted on. Rhaena placed one hand on Daemion's chest and ran the other through Daemion's raven hair.

She looked at Daemions face as she rode him. His face was filled with pleasure as well. His deep violet eyes devouring her body and Daemion grabbed her hips and assisted her in her riding. Daemion slowly started straightening his back and wrapped his arms around her back and attacked her lips, and she accepted the kiss, and opened her mouth to allow Daemion to deepen their kiss. She wanted to feel every part of him inside of her.

Daemion kissed her beautiful jaw as she was riding him.

Daemion grabbed her back and picked her up and placed her back on the bed. Rhaena opened her legs wide to feel every part of Daemion.

Daemion gave in to his natural instincts and roamed her body. With every time he went inside of her, she screamed and moaned and scratched his back until drew blood. Not that Daemion minded.

Daemion attacked her lips once more. She wrapped her arms around Daemion's neck, deepening their kiss.

Daemion wanted to feel everything that she had. He wanted to please his Rhaena to its fullest.

"Daemion, do I feel good?" Rhaena asked in his ear.

"You feel perfect Rhanea." Daemion said breathlessly in her ear. Another moan followed. Rhaena pushed Daemion once more to get on top of him. And she did. My own Black Dragon...

Rhaena never wanted this to end. She wanted to keep fucking Daemion till either his body or hers gave out. She wanted to ride him till he actually turn into a dragon.

Daemion wanted Rheana to be his and his alone forever. In his arms forever. Wanted her to be his and himself to be hers. He was a dragon and she was a dragon too... and only a dragon could truly love another Dragon.

Rhaena could feel a buildup of tension that arches back and curls her toes, almost like a clenching feeling. I'm so close... Rhaena's thoughts were interrupted.

"Rhaena I...." Daemion panted as his face was red and it was only getting redder. He sat up straight "Let it out Daem... Let it all in me." Rhaena moaned as she locked her knees and took Daemion all the way in.

Rhaena felt Daemion's heart beat as he released himself deep inside of her, Rhaena felt it's warmth inside of her. Rhaena's scream of her own release was followed with her nails cutting Daemion's back, drawing even more blood.

They had climaxed together. Daemion tiredly smiled at the the thought of it.

Rhaena gently pushed Daemion back to still have him inside her but to also look him in the eyes. Her lilac eyes met his deep violet eyes.

Rhaena wrapped her arms around him and brought him for a deeper kiss and to have him deeper inside of her "You are mine Rhaena." Daemion said as she broke the kiss. "And you are mine Daemion." Rhaena whispered, and embraced him.

"My Rhaena." Daemion whispered. Rhaena kissed his lips. "My Daemion." And Rhaena softly bit Daemions shoulder.

Daemion slowly laid back, still having Rhaena in his arms. Rhaena laid her head on his arm and laid her hands on his chest. And the fell asleep, still in each others embrace.