Chapter Thirty-Seven

Rhaena felt a sharp pain in her stomach.

Rhaena could feel her heart beating rapidly all day, and a strange feeling in her stomach had taken over her body. The pain of her stomach was painful as if she had eaten poisonous food.

Rhaena held her stomach and leaned on her desk, but she breathed in her pain. "Come in."

Septa Marlon walked in with redden face "Forgive me, Princess! You entrusted me with your daughters but I... I..."

Rhaena breathed her in the pain in her belly and a soft smirk formed on her heart shaped lips. "But they escaped your studies." Rhaena finished the statement.

Septa Marlon nodded and looked down in embrasement. "Forgive me, Princess."

"I just might know where they are." Rhaena smiled. "You may tend to the rest of your duties."

                                   __________

Rhaena pushed the  opened the door of the chamber. Only to find her daughter Rhaella atop of her own bed.

Her sweet Rhaella was sited on her bed, with a high valyrian poetry book in her hands, as she struggled to pronounce some of the Valyrian words.

Rhaena softly walked to her. At the sound of her footsteps, Rhaella closed her poetry book and looked at her mother's pale lilac eyes, and then softly and gracefully looked down in shame and avoided her mother's eyes.

Rhaena smiled softly and walked to the bed and sat by the bed, and kissed Rhaella's head. "My sweet girl..." Rhaena whispered. "You escaped your septas again. You know she will be furious when you abandon your studies."

Rhaella looked down and grabbed onto her dress, and spoke softly and gracefully. "Forgive me for this recklessness, mother..." she spoke as if she was a mature woman rather than a girl barely six years of age.

"Where is your sister, my love?" Rhaena asked with a soft smile as she stroked her daughter's silky silver hair

Rhaella took her eyes from her dress and hands to her mother's face. "I'm sorry, mother... Aerea told me we could play... But she wanted to go to the construction sight... I didn't want to..." Rhaella spoke calmly. "She left me in the hallway close to the garden of the weirdwood tree... so I came to my room to read."

Rhaena's heart began beating fast. Is it possible that Aerea has left the Red Keep to see the construction sight of new Dragonpit? Rhaena thought worried.

"Rhaella, has your sister left the Red Keep?!" Rhaena asked worried.

Rhaella softly shook her head. "She said she will try... She really wants to see Dreamfyre. She thinks Dreamfyre is in the new Dragonpit."

The truth of matter was, that Rhaena was clueless of Dreamfyre's whereabouts. One day Dreamfyre had just flown away, and no matter how much Rhaena called for her, Dreamfyre appeared to be far out of reach. It has been nearly three days since Dreamfyre last sighting, but Rhaena was not worried for her...

She was worried for Aerea. Dreamfyre is a grown dragon but she is only a girl. Rhaena thought to herself.

Rhaena kissed Rhaella's forehead. And raised her head and called for her lady.

"Lana?" Rhaena called.

Lana opened the door and walked in. Her face growing older and her hair growing grey, but it all gave her a more graceful figure than ever

"Yes, my princess?" Lana answered gracefully.

"Please call all the maids and septas to look at every corner of the Red Keep. My daughter, Aerea, intends to leave the Red Keep!"