Chapter Twenty-Five

"Where is this bastard?" Amethyst heard as Jumung said that annoyed.

"Patience, Jumong." Bu-Gai spoke calmly as he read the small book he had in hand and the other hand behind his back. "You are a man grown and not a child."

"You may wish to spend your day standing here for an inbred dragon bastard, BuGai. But unlike you, I have more pleasurable matters to attend to." Jumong glared at his brother.

"Like it not brother, You are a prince. The eldest one at that. And if you wish to wet your cock in a pleasure house, it is your wish, and if you wish for your cock to find its way to those pleasure houses, this alliance MUST be made. So you WILL stay." Bu-Gai spoke with no change in his voice or expression, and he kept reading his book.

Amethyst could see that Jumong wished to throw something back at his younger brother, but closed his mouth and frowned.

Suddenly a roar was heard, and following that roar came a dragon with scales black as night but end of its wings were coloured scarlet blood. Everyone gasped, all except Jumung who merely hummed, but Amethyst could see in his eyes that he was mesmerized by the beast.

"A dragon." Jumong spoke like a child who just had treats for the first time.

The Dragon flew around as if it was looking for a place to land which it did, and landed in the space of the courtyard in front of the golden palace.

Amethyst had never seen a dragon. The scarlet-Black Dragon was a beast of no great beauty, yet his colours were like a song of a broken instrument. Amethyst did not know if this terrifying beast was a large dragon or not, but this dragon was large. She could only imagine the mount of the conquerors.

The rider climbed down off his saddle, and he placed his hand on the monster's head and then his forehead. He had the blackest shade of black hair, almost as dark as the night sky. He wore them long and loose. Then he turned around.

He was the most beautiful man Amethyst had ever seen, inhumanly beautiful she dare say. His high cheekbones, and sharp jawline. And lips as beautiful as a maiden, but his eyes... the most deep and beautiful shades of violet she had ever seen, even from the distance, Amethyst was mesmerized by the colour of the Raven Prince's eyes. As if a painter was trying to make the most beautiful shade of violet. Her half-brother Jumong was not wrong, the prince was as beautiful as a maiden, if not more beautiful.

But as beautiful as the prince was, he had the look of a warrior, unlike most princes Amethyst had seen. This raven prince was one of the tallest men Amethyst had ever seen, almost as tall as Jumong, and even wearing only a black outfit with streaks of red with a three headed dragon on his chest, Amethyst could see the prince's muscular arms.

He truly must have an interesting story... Not that Amethyst would ask.

Jumong began walking toward the beautiful prince with his head high. As her half brother stood in front of the raven prince, Amethyst could see as tall as the raven prince was, he was slightly shorter than her half-brother. Her half-brother greeted the prince and the beautiful raven prince said words too but Amethyst could not hear the exchange.

Emeera pinched Amethyst's arm hard "Get lost Amethyst. Don't let your face embarrass our family in front of the prince." Emeera spoke sharply and pulled Amethyst's arm hard and began to push her aside so she could stand in her stead.

___________________________________

Yi-Ti was not what Daemion had in mind. The weather was surely pleasant but thicker than he had expected, especially from the top of Modread, but he could feel Modread's mixed feelings regarding this place.