Chapter Sixty-Six - M

Trigger Warning: Love-making, Sexual content

Daemion and Rhaena held hands as the cut on their wounded hands were pressed to one another, as they walked toward her chamber.

Rhaena walked to the bed as her heart raced and her blood dripped on the ground from the palm of her hand to the ground.

Daemion gently closed the door behind him and took a deep breath inside his lungs and turned around and looked at Rhaena... No...

His wife.

No longer was there any reason to be hesitant with her. No longer no rumours could be spread if the two were alone. To have her nails scratch marks on his arms and back... Just she drew blood out the night they slept with one another thirteen years ago.

Rhaena looked at her Daemion as he closed the door and began to walk toward her, as his beautiful face had a smile warm on his bloodstained lips.

Her husband.

She needn't worry about her screams any longer... For it would be the name of her husband that should be said and not the name of her cousin. To have his handprints on her body, to have him by her... This time to last forever.

Daemion walked to Rhaena, gently wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her into his body and leaned down and kissed her lips deeply, as he gently entered his tongue within her mouth, to which Rhaena accepted it and in return shoved her tongue began to wrestle with Daemion's.

After their passionate kiss, they broke the kiss as Rhaena softly grabbed the collar of Daemion's traditional robes and whispered. "Every time I looked at the white lilies in the garden... it always took me to our night in Bay of Ice..." Rhaena whispered. "Your body's scent did not leave my body for days... and I never wanted it to."

Daemion softly grabbed Rhaena's hand between his hands and kissed her, and against her lips, he whispered. "My heart never stopped wanting you, I want to be with you again this time forever. I want you to tell me everything there is in your heart... I want you to come with me everywhere." Daemion whispered. "I could never replace you with anyone else, my love."

With that, Rhaena grabbed Daemion's sharp chin with her blood-soaked hand and claimed his lips with her own bloodstained lips, trying to suck all the blood out of Daemion's cut bottom lip.

Daemion tore the back of her traditional Valyrian Robes and desperately touched the skin of her back, as he buried his face in Rhaena's neck, breathing her scent in, and biting her neck.

Rhaena sighed. "Daemion..." as she ran her fingers through Daemion's long raven hair as he planted a bite on the side of her neck, knowing it would bruise, but he no longer cared. Rhaena was his, and he would not shy away from imprinting his mark on her.

"Rhaena..." Daemion whispered as he bit her neck once more his hand desperately touching her exposed back.

Rhaena pulled her neck away and crashed her lips to Daemion's lips as her hand travelled to Daemion's chest and opened the collar of Daemion's traditional Valyrian robes and placed her hands on his tone chest, and as she felt Daemion's lean muscles beneath her hands she leaned up and hungrily kissed his lips.

As he felt Rhaena's hands on his chest, Daemion tore the rest of her robe off of her body. Daemion knew he would be gentler, but years of waiting had awakened something in him... A natural feeling like an animal... It was as if all his dignity and calmness were stripped away, but Rhaena only let out a sigh of satisfaction.

Rhaena did not mind it... so why should he be worried?

Daemion picked Rhaena up and pressed her back against the wall and kissed the the center of her chest and each of her breasts, and allowed his hand to travel between her thighs.