Chapter Forty-Four

TW: Torture

Thousands of miles away from Westerosm, in the mountain Huli Fort Amethyst heard a knock on her door.

Amethyst turned around and Yi-Tish spoke, "Come in." And with that, a soldier walked in.

"Empress, we have caught a spy." The soldier spoke.

Amethyst looked up and looked at the soldier. "And what is so unique about him that you had to walk all these stairs to tell me this instead of killing him?"

"He comes from the Great Palace..." The soldier spoke softly and brought out a black steeled dagger. "...And he was bearing this knife."

Upon hearing the Great Palace, Amethyst felt as if her jaw locked. The last she was in the Great Palace was when Daemion came to her rescue ten years ago... Why would a spy directly from the Great Palace come here from the Golden City? Amethyst wondered to herself and looked at the dagger.

The dagger is too fine a steel to be beared by just any assassin and spy... Can BuGai? No. He would never sink this low... Then who?? Amethyst wondered to herself as she looked at the dagger.

"Take him to a cell underneath the Fort." Amethyst spoke as she grabbed the black steeled dagger and placed it on her waist.

"And send someone to fetch Commander Daemion and Commander Sly."

                                        ______

Amethyst slowly walked down the stairs to the lower ground Fort Huli, where the dark cells were located.

The Spy was tied to a chair, and his arms were tied to the arms of the chair. He was Yi-Tish and he wore black clothing, but yet the sharp look of an assassin was in his eyes, Amethyst noticed.

"Who the fuck are you?!" The spy spoke sharply as his eyes fell on Amethyst walking toward him from the darkness.

"Your doom." Amethyst spoke coldly as she took the black steeled dagger out and softly pressed the point of the dagger to the Spy's cheek, as she cut the spy's cheek slightly "Who sent you?"

The spy looked at Amethyst with eyes that screamed of resentment, and after moments, he twitched his mouth and spat on Amethyst's face, without uttering a single word.

Amethyst pressed her teeth together and prayed to the Lion of the night to grant her strength to not cut the spy's throat open.

But then Amethyst heard footsteps from the dark... and two shadowy figures stayed in the dark, one taller and lean, the other shorter with a large belly.

"Lioness." Daemion's deep voice spoke.

"Mistress." Sly spoke as he chuckled.

Amethyst softly wiped the spit off her face and looked at the spy and smirked a cruel smirk as she looked at him and spoke.

"Then perhaps you would speak to my friends." Amethyst spoke coldly and looked at Daemion and Sly and nodded at them.

Sly walked forward first as he ran his fat finger through his red mustache and softly chuckled under his breath which made his large belly shake. He wore his loose clothes with his chest and muscular arms exposed as his necklace made of none fell in the middle of his chest.

Daemion was second to walk to the light. He was wearing his long black leathered coat, as always, with a crimson shirt underneath it, with his Vlayrian steel sword, Dark Sister on his waist. His raven hair was brushed and fell over his shoulder, and he held a glass of wine in his hand.

Amethyst walked to stand in Daemion and Sly's place as the two made their way to the spy. "Prince Daemion, Commander Sly... Please make our guest sing for us." Amethyst spoke.