EIGHT

ZANDER

I honestly couldn't believe the luck I had, I felt like I used all my life's luck in one day.

Two weeks before, I was struggling to survive and worrying not only about if I would end up homeless but also about where I'd get my next meal. But all it took was a meeting with James and Charlee for that to end. I was happily living with my mate, I didn't care about the how. I cared that I was with my mate, I didn't have to worry about the roof over my head or the food in my stomach.

Cain had said that I had full rein of the house, aside from the basement. Which was fine by me, I had no desire to go down there. He also said that anything in the kitchen was free for me to eat, but when we're eating together I had to eat what he told me. Which, again, was fine by me, I wasn't picky- food was food.

I walked down one of the hallways in the large house that my mate owned. I was so happy that my mate had the money and was willing to take care of me. I was even given a small allowance to purchase things I'd like. I had never bought so many clothes in my life. When I was at my apartment, I didn't have the money to buy the clothes I liked, I only had two outfits. I couldn't buy the things that made me feel pretty. But with the allowance, I could buy whatever I wanted.

I felt like a fucking princess. Like I was Belle and Cain was my beast. Only I knew that I would end up with my beast in the end, I had to.

I knew that we didn't have a relationship; we had a contract. But sex was something that made people grow closer, right? All I needed to do for Cain to fall for me was be good. So I was going to be the best sub that Cain had ever had, I just needed to connect with him somehow.

I jumped when I felt my collar vibrate. My cheeks warmed as I quickly made my way to Cain's office, trying to remember everything from the tour I was given.

When I made it to the right door, I knocked and waited for approval. As soon as I heard Cain say "come in" I slipped into the room.

"You called for me, Master?" I asked as I held my hands behind my back, looking at the ground.

He hummed in approval at my posture. "I would like to try something new, if you're willing."

I looked up at his face without meeting his eyes and smiled, "I'm always willing for you, sir."

He grinned at me, "Only five rounds and you're already a slut for my cock." I blushed as memories from that morning flashed through my mind.

"Sir, you must be mistaken." I stated confidently, causing him to raise a brow, challenging me to continue and defy him. "We've been through way more than just five rounds, but all it took was once." I finished looking at the ground then up at him through my lashes.

I heard him cruse under his breath. "You come here right now and take those pants off," He demanded. I quickly did as I was told, but made a show of taking my pants off to reveal my pretty lacy panties.

When I was at my apartment, I had to switch to boxer briefs because I couldn't afford the pretty things. But with my allowance, I was finally able to buy all the panties I'd like. They made me feel powerful and sexy, and based on the look that Cain was giving me, he liked them too.

"Do you like?" I asked softly as I turned around to give him the full view.

"You fucking minx," He said as he ground his teeth together. He pointed to his lap as he glared at me. I gulped and quickly climbed into his lap, straddling him. "I was going to have you cockwarm me with this pretty little mouth of yours. But now that you've teased me," he lightly smacked my ass, "You're going to sit right here on my cock until I'm done with this paperwork and then, if you're good, I'm going to bend you over this desk and make you forget your own name."

"Please," I begged as blood began to flow down to my cock, making me dizzy. He smiled at me and rubbed the side of my head.

"Good puppy." I nodded and went to pull down my panties but he stopped me. "Ah ah. I want to see these ruined, bet they'd look even better on you covered in my cum." I twitched in my underwear and moaned.

"Please. Please Master, ruin me." I begged but let out a surprised shout as Cain brought his hand down my on ass.

"Not yet. You still have to be a good puppy and keep me warm while I finish working." I whined as he pulled my panties to the side and teasingly ran a finger over my hole.

⇇ ⇉

I whined as I slightly shifted my hips causing Cain to smack my ass. "You're not being very good right now." He teased me, I could practically hear his smile.

"My legs are numb, sir. It feels like we've been here for hours." I didn't mean to whine, but my legs were really hurting.

"Well, lucky for you puppy, I just finished." He said as he sat back and rubbed my thighs gently. "And you were good enough to get a reward." He squeezed my hips, making me moan.

"Um, do you think instead of bending me over the desk, I could lay down? My legs really hurt," I asked softly, hoping that he'd be kind enough to accept. He hummed and nodded, picking me up by the backs of my thighs and laying me on the desk. He opened a drawer on his desk and pulled out a tie. I looked at him, confused.

He said nothing as he put the tie around my head over my eyes. I wanted to ask why he blinded me, why I couldn't watch him while he fucked me. Before I could, he began working on my body to pull every sound out of me.

"Fuck," he groaned as he slowly thrusted into me. "How do you still feel so tight, even after an hour?" He teasingly ran a finger over my still-clothed cock, the fabric of my panties being heavily soaked from my pre.

"I aim -ah- to please, Master." I ran my hands through my hair as I spoke. I wanted to pull the tie off of my eyes so bad, but I knew the punishment wouldn't be worth seeing my Master fucking me. "A-are you still going to ruin me?" I asked softly, hoping, praying the answer would be yes.

"Fuck yes. Damn puppy, you feel so good this is going to be a short one." He said, causing my chest to fill with pride.

I can make my Master cum quickly. I make my Master feel good. I thought happily as I tried to move my hips to give him more pleasure.

I cried out unhappily as Cain suddenly pulled out of me. I whined, wanting his warmth back, needing it. I heard the sound of fapping, I squeezed my eyes shut behind the mask as I tried to imagine Cain stroking his cock over me. I squirmed at the image my mind created. "Please," I whined, I knew he hadn't left as I felt him still standing between my legs. I squeezed my legs around him, trying to pull him closer. "Please, Master."

"Fuck," Cain shouted and I felt spurts of cum fall on top of my panties and stomach where my shirt wasn't covering. I felt Cain rub the cum into my panties while also rubbing my cock. "So pretty," he mumbled. I whined and squirmed for more, silently begging for permission to cum.

I opened my mouth in a silent scream as I felt his mouth cover my clothed cock. Out of all the times Cain and I had had sex, he never ever put his mouth on my cock. He wasn't even touching me directly and I felt like I was flying.

I felt him pull off just enough for him to speak, his mouth moved against me as he did, "Cum baby, ruin these pretty little panties even more." I didn't need to be told twice as I arched my back off the desk and came.

" I didn't need to be told twice as I arched my back off the desk and came