SIXTEEN

CAIN

Zander looked up at me with the fear of rejection clear in his eyes. My heart broke as I looked down at him. I knew that I held power over him, I was reminded of that every time we went into the playroom. I liked that I had power over him, but I didn't like that power over him. Right then and there I realized that I never wanted to see any look of fear in Zander's eyes again; I realized that I was in love.

I smiled down at him and gently ran my thumb over the apple of his cheek. He closed his eyes and leaned into my hand with a sigh.

"When I turned the lights on in that room and finally saw you, do you know what my first thought was?" I asked softly.

"How did my men feel threatened by this twink?" He asked jokingly.

"Close," I chuckled low. "My first thought was how much I wanted you. Honestly, the thought scared me because deep down I knew that it didn't mean just in my bed. I wanted all of you from the moment I laid eyes on you. I've had real feelings for you for a while now, Zander. I'm not sure where they came from or why I was so drawn to you, but I have them." I paused and took a breath to prepare myself for the words I was about to say. "I love you too, Zander."

"I think I can explain all of that," Zander said as he avoided my eyes again, wearing a sheepish smile.

Of course there's more. I thought with dread. How can there possibly be more?

"We aren't really taught how to explain this part so bare with me. Every person has their perfect half, the half that was made for them; made with them. When we are made, we are made whole and united. In a perfect world we would go into the world like that, but this world is anything but perfect. So we are taken from our other half and tossed into the world alone." He looked up at me and frowned at my confused expression. "Um, I'm not explaining this right." He shook his head, trying to find the right words. "Basically, soulmates are real and you are mine. When werewolves find their mates we bite them right here," he said as he placed his hand over his neck, where it met with his shoulder. "To claim them. It makes the mating official."

I smirked at the information and leaned down to whisper in his ear, "is that what you want, puppy? You want to claim me? Make me yours? Want me to belong to you and only you?"

Zander practically melted at my words, "y-yes Sir," he moaned softly.

"Well, too bad. I don't let my subs top me, I don't let anyone top me. Love or no love." I said as I leaned away from him and back on my hands. I looked away from him with a smug look.

"C-claiming you doesn't mean I have to top, Sir. The only part of claiming that matters in the bite." He leaned up onto his knees and wrapped his arms around my hips. "Please, Sir."

I smirked and looked down at him without moving my head, "Maybe if you do a good job at getting me off with that pretty little mouth." I said moving my head and running my thumb over his bottom lip.

His eyes were covered with a glaze of lust as he nodded and got to work getting me out of my pants. I knew that I had told him no sex, but it didn't matter how tired I was, I just loved teasing my puppy. Plus, could you blame me with what he was wearing?

I sighed and leaned back as he swallowed me. I loved being in his mouth, it was only second best to being in his ass.

When I met him, I was so sure that he was such an innocent person that I would need to hold his hand throughout all of our activities together. But I had quickly learned that he was anything but innocent. That and that he could do wonders with his mouth.

He pulled off of me and gasped for breath. I smiled down at him as he nuzzled his cheek into my dick. "I love you so much Master." He paused as he placed a kiss on the tip causing me to shiver. "I just want to be able to call you mine, as you can call me yours."

"You always do this." I growled out as I dragged him up onto the bed to lay down. "I have a plan I want to play out and then you do something that makes me want to ruin you, throwing said plan away." I ranted as I undressed fully.

"I can't help that I have such a way with words, Master." He giggled while pulling off his underwear. I shook my head at him while chuckling.

I ran my hands up his body until I was lying between his legs. Gently, I guided his mouth to mine with his chin. "You just have a way with me," I whispered softly. "You have me wrapped around your finger, puppy."

He wrapped his legs around my waist, bringing out hips flush together. "Please no prep tonight, I can't wait to have you inside." I nodded and guided myself into him, thankfully because we had so much sex there wasn't much resistance. If he were human I would've refused, but since he was a werewolf I was sure he could handle a little pain.

Still, I waited until he was ready once I was fully seated in him. I began to move my hips slowly, groaning at the feeling of him squeezing me. Normally it wouldn't take me long to get rough with Zander. But this was different, I wasn't just having sex with him; I was making love to him.

Zander moaned while he arched his back, "W-wish this could last forever. B-but I'm gonna cum soon. Please c-can I mark you Master?"

I watched as his body jerked and his eyes rolled. I was doing that, I was the one giving him that pleasure. No one else, just me; his mate. I leaned over him, giving him access to my neck. I gently kissed his neck and said, "do it puppy, claim me."

As soon as I felt his teeth enter my skin, a searing pleasure washed over my entire body and I came instantly. It was the single most intense orgasm I had ever had. It felt like lava flowed through my veins. "F-fuck, puppy. Cum." I tried to say, but I was sure that my words slurred in such a way that they were barely recognizable.

" I tried to say, but I was sure that my words slurred in such a way that they were barely recognizable

UPDATES EVERY MONDAY 3 PM EST