TWENTY-FOUR

CAIN

I could honestly say that I'd only ever been that angry three times in my entire life; the first time was when my father got my mother killed, the second was when Lilith was killed, and the third was listening to Zander's story. I wanted to find Peter and rip him apart, use every single nasty way I've learned to kill someone on him; kill him, bring him back, and kill him all over again.

Honestly, a scene was the last thing on my mind but I knew that Zander needed it. He needed me to prove learning his past didn't change how I felt about him. Needed me to prove that I was still his Master. I would do anything for Zander, so I would happily prove to him that he was still my puppy.

"Get your cute butt into the playroom, get those clothes off, and get into position." I said as I slapped his ass lightly to get him moving. He gave a little moan as he quickly shuffled off the bed and all but tore the door down to get into the playroom.

I quickly put together a plan for our scene as I walked to my closet. Normally, I didn't change my clothes for a scene but I felt that I needed to make this time different. I shed my shirt, deciding to keep it off, and changed my pants. I chose a pair of black leather pants that hadn't seen the light of day since I frequented clubs.

I sighed happily when I got them on, surprised to see that they fit perfectly. As a last minute decision I also decided to throw on a pair of fingerless leather gloves; honestly, I was eager to see Zander's reaction to feeling them on his skin.

Zander knelt in the middle of the playroom, naked; cock hard and twitching. His eyes were focused on the ground and his hands rested on his knees. I smiled down at him, he was so perfect, so obedient, there was no doubt in my mind that he wasn't in that position from the moment he entered the room- just as he was told to do.

"Alright, puppy, are you ready to have some fun?" I asked as I circled him like a shark would its prey.

"Yes Sir," He moaned softly as I threaded my fingers through his curly hair and pulled so he looked up at me. His eyes widened as he took me in, I watched as they slowly darkened with lust while locked onto my cock, which strained against the constraints of my tight pants.

I smirked and moved closer, pulling him so his face was pressed against my crotch. "You like my outfit, baby? Did it just for you, haven't dressed up like this in years."

"Y-yes Sir. I like it very much, thank you Sir." He opened his mouth, trying to give my dick an open mouth miss but I pulled away and glared down at him.

"Are you trying to do something without permission?" I asked sharply, I ran my hand down his face and squeezed his cheeks together. Slowly, I moved my hand to hold his jaw and stuck my thumb into his mouth. I smirked as he moaned and wrapped his lips around it. "Such a fucking slut. Want my cock so bad you'll suck on anything, huh?" I used my other hand to unbuckle my pants and pull out my hard cock. "I'm going to fuck your throat, color?"

"Green," he panted eagerly as he opened his mouth wide. I slid myself into his mouth and without waiting for him to adjust, I pulled back and shoved back in. My hips moved with speed, the zipper of my pants left red marks on Zander's cheeks. I could feel a mix of his saliva and my cum begin to run down my balls when I pulled away from him. He whined in protest as he moved forward, trying to follow me.

I didn't want to wear him out too soon into our play and I was nowhere near done with him. "On your feet, puppy." I said, buckling my pants back up as I walked to the cowgirl machine. It was shaped like a saddle with different attachments that went on the top. I secured the silicon internal attachment and gestured Zander over as I looked at my wall of handcuffs and blindfolds. Perfect. I thought as I pulled down two items; a black blindfold and a pair of matching black handcuffs, both were decorated with bows.