THIRTEEN

CAIN

I looked down at Zander as he slept with dried tears on his freckled cheeks. It had been nearly three weeks since he had walked in on me with Olive. I had been doing everything in my power to try and help him forget that it ever happened but he still cried in his sleep. It hurt me to no end, seeing him like that and knowing that I was the one that caused the pain he felt. No matter what I tried to do, he always ended up crying in his sleep.

I didn't know what else I could've possibly done. It was clear to me that Olive was right about Zander having feelings for me, that much was clear with his tears. No one would spend that much time crying over someone they didn't at least like.

I needed to do something special for him, something that would tell him how I felt without actually telling him how I felt. I knew that I felt something toward Zander, but I wasn't going to give him false hope by assuming it was love. I just needed him to know that he was different to me.

"Do you always do that?" Zander asked groggily as he blinked the sleep from his eyes. He stretched his arms over his head and arched his back with a content sigh.

I smiled down at him and gently ran my hand through his hair. "Do what, puppy?"

"Watch me while I sleep," He sighed while starting to rub the dried tears on his eyelids and cheeks.

"More than I'd like to admit. I can't help it, with the way you sleep, you always look so cute." I watched as Zander's face grew red and he tried to cover himself with the blanket. I laughed and leaned down to him, kissing his forehead and nuzzling into his hair. "I have to get some work done for a few hours but then I'm all yours for the rest of the day."

He frowned while pulling the blanket away from his face, he tried his best to avoid eye contact as he shyly asked, "Um, will he be there?" I looked fondly at him and rubbed his cheek.

"He might be, he is the best hacker we have. I promise that I won't be left in a room alone with him." I paused to think for a moment and smiled down at him. I leaned over him and pulled his chin so our foreheads were touching. "I'll give you something special when I get back."

His eyes lit up a little while he looked up at me. He smiled and leaned his head up to kiss me. The kiss was soft and sweet but Zander moved his lips in a way that made me turn it hard and hot fast.

I moved so I was laying on top of him and spread his legs so I was between them. "Why do you have to be naughty?" I asked as I started to grind our hips together.

He moaned and arched his back, "Being naughty gets me this." He said breathlessly. He made a good point but that didn't mean I was going to stop.

⇇ ⇉

"I'm finally done. You, my puppy, get me all to yourself for the rest of the day." I said as I walked into my bedroom. I was met with the sight of Zander laying in bed, the blankets covered most of him but one of his long freckled legs was poking out, tempting me.

"What did you want to do, Master?" He asked as he moved to sit on his knees. Doing this, he showed off the rest of his body. He was wearing one of my gray dress shirts with only half the buttons done, and a pretty pair of black panties.

"I think I want some good old fashioned sex tonight," I said as I shrugged off my suit jacket. I smirked as his eyes widened in confusion.

"Just vanilla?"

"Yeah, I just want to enjoy you tonight." I smiled at him but frowned when he nodded and turned around to be on his knees with his chest to a pillow. "Actually I was thinking of a different way." I began and walked to move him around on the bed so he was laying on his back.

He looked at me, shocked, as I climbed into bed until I was hovering over him. "W-we've never done it this way," he stuttered, his face growing red. "Are you sure, Sir?"

"I'm sure. You just lay back and enjoy," I said as I began working on his body. Slowly, I unbuttoned his shirt before kissing my way down his body. I smiled against his skin as he squirmed.

He gasped as I bit into his thigh, I loved the way his body reacted to me. It made me feel powerful, that I was the one to make him feel that way, the only one. What I loved even more was how he reacted to biting. I knew that he had a kink for it, but I didn't know that he liked it that much.

I gently pulled his panties down and off of him. I paused and narrowed my eyes as I ran my finger over his hole, only to find a hard plastic in the way. "I almost forgot I put this here." I said grinning as I began to pull out the plug I had placed in him earlier that morning.

Zander whined and said, "I'd never do something like that without permission."

"Because you're my good puppy," I smiled at him. I moved so I was between his legs and slowly began to slide into him. His eyes were wide as he looked up at me.

It was the first time that he was able to see my face while we had sex. It was the first time that anyone had seen my face during sex since Lilith.

As I began to move my hips, I guided his arms to wrap around my neck. He tightly held me while I sped up my movements. "M-Master, please."

"We just started, you can't come yet." I said as I slowed my movements down to a grind. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes and flushed cheeks.

I ran the backs of my fingers over his cheek and sighed. "What are you doing to me?" I whispered before I brought our lips together in a kiss. While we kissed I started to move my hips again. Zander clung to me tightly as the force of my thrusts jerked his body. I pulled away from the kiss and rested my forehead against his and whispered, "come for me."

Zander's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he arched his back and came. I followed soon after and slowly sat up, my heart was pounding. I felt so nervous, adrenaline pumping in my veins from someone seeing me cum. I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the floor.

"A-are you alright, Master?" Zander whispered as he crawled up to kneel behind me with his hands resting on my shoulders.

"I haven't let anyone see me during sex in years. The last person before you that saw me like that, was my late fiance. She was my everything. I loved her so much, and when she died I promised myself that no one would ever be as important to me as she was. I would never let anyone else have my heart because I had already given it to her."

I felt Zander's hand on my shoulder pull away quickly, like I had burned him. I sighed and turned to look at him. His eyes were shiny, like he was about to cry. I took his hand in mine and smiled softly at him.

"I have kept that promise to myself for years. But when you come into my life, it was like all of that went out the window. I'm not one hundred percent confident in my feelings for you yet, but I am confident enough to let you watch me during sex."