TWENTY-ONE

ZANDER

"Everyone get the fuck out! Now!" Cain yelled loudly at his men, who all quickly left the room. If I hadn't already known that all of them were human, I would've said the speed they left at was supernatural. I was surprised that all of Cain's men didn't have a reaction to finding out about me; thankful but surprised.

"I'm so sorry Sir," I started speaking once we were alone after he draped his jacket over me. "I know I wasn't supposed to move, let alone kill someone. I saw him move and when I heard the gun cocking I moved without thinking, I couldn't stop myself. I had to protect you, I wasn't just gonna sit by you while you were killed."

"I'm not mad, puppy, I'm proud that you killed someone for me. You showed just how much you love me." He held his hand out to me, once I took it he gently dragged me into his lap. I straddled his waist as he continued talking, "I knew that you were strong, being a werewolf, but I didn't know you could kill someone in less than a minute without a gun. Do you know how many of my men would love to be able to do that?"

"I'm so happy I'm not in trouble," I sighed in relief as I nuzzled into his chest.

"Now I didn't say that, you almost showed off your body to all my men. Or did you forget that you're naked when you shift?"

"I'm sorry, I was just so focused on making sure that you were alright, I wasn't thinking."

"Well, there might be something you can do to make your punishment go away." He said huskily, his warm breath caressing my ear. "Seeing my mate protect me with such speed, I want to show my appreciation."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, I gently brought our lips together. There was something about being in a warehouse where someone could walk in at any time that gave me a thrill.

I pulled back and whispered against his lips, "I would do anything for you, Master."

Cain made quick work of getting out of his pants, barely struggling even with me on top of him. I was expecting us to go hard and fast like we usually did but we didn't. Can was gentle as he lowered me down onto him, he smiled sweetly as he cupped my face in his hands.

I leaned back, resting my hands on his knees as I began to move my hips slowly, rolling them in gentle thrusts.

"I can't believe this is the same person that just ripped someone's throat out." He whispered. "So strong but you let all that go for me, don't you puppy?"

"Yes Sir." I moaned, my back arching.

"You don't need to be anything when you're with me. You can let go," He grabbed onto my hips to help me move as we both got closer to our releases. "You just, f-fuck, need to be mine."

"Only yours," I moaned as I came.

I would never get tired of Cain calling me his. He was the only one that could call me that. The only one that could truthfully call me that.