TEN

ZANDER

I smiled at Cain as we walked into his playroom. I was really beginning to love Saturdays. Those, along with Tuesdays and Thursdays, were the days that Cain set aside from work so that we could play. Of course, we also played when he wanted and had the free time to do so, but those days were our play days, no matter what.

"What are we doing today, Master?" I asked as I looked around the room, trying to see if he had moved anything around to give me a hint. That was one thing that I loved about Cain, he was so organized everything had a place and everything needed to be in that place.

"You won't find anything set out for today's play, puppy. I didn't want to give you any hints for what I have in store for you." He said as he guided me towards the X cross that was mounted to the wall. "Now, I've been so nice since we signed the contract, I want to be a little mean. So, I'm going to tie you to this," he put a hand on the X "and I'm going to play with you as much as I want."

I felt my stomach flutter as he spoke. Cain had tied me up a few times but it had always been on a bed or a table. I nodded and looked up at him, "Would you like me in position to start, Sir?"

"Not this time, just strip so I can get you tied up." He said, I did as I was told, not thinking anything of it.

I pulled on my wrists once he had them tied, testing the give. I looked at him and smiled, he said nothing as he wrapped an orange blindfold around my head. I felt his hands run down my body and his thumbs rub at my nipples.

"Orange is really your color, baby."

"Thank you Master," I gasped as he firmly took hold of my cock.

"We are going to see how long you can last," his voice was ominous as he spoke, like he was threatening me. It made a chill run down my spin in anticipation.

⇇ ⇉

Tears soaked my blindfold as I moaned, my back arching off the X as I tried to move the vibrating bead to where I wanted it inside me. "M-Master, going to cum! P-please can I?" I begged as I curled my toes. I let out a frustrated groan as the vibrations stopped and I felt something slide over my cock and sat firmly at my base. I wasn't sure how many times he had stopped me from cumming, I had lost count.

"While I'm sure you could hold back, we don't want any slip ups." He said before he started mouthing at my nipples again. I couldn't see them, but I was sure that they were red and swollen from all the biting and sucking he had done.

"P-please Master. Please let me cum." I begged again, praying that he would allow me to.

"No can do, puppy. You haven't earned it yet." I could hear the shifting of clothes in front of me. I couldn't be one hundred percent certain but I was sure that he was struggling with his hard on. I took a deep breath and lifted my untied legs until I had my ankles in my hands.

"T-then make me earn it, please. Please Master, use me." I moaned as I felt him yank the vibrator out of me and shoved himself inside. He kept a harsh and fast pace. I felt him drag his nails down the backs of my thighs and his breath on my face as he panted.

"Why must you be so tempting?" He asked, "Just wanna fill you up." I moaned loudly at that. Even after all the times we had been together, he had never played into my breeding kink. I felt his hot breath against my ear as he whispered, slowing his thrusts down to a grind, "Want to have my babies, puppy? You want to be full of me?"

"Yes! Yes please!!"

"Well you better not let a drop out, you have to keep it all inside." He demanded before he came. My eyes rolled behind the blindfold at the feeling of his warmth spreading. He pulled out and I could feel his eyes on me, watching and making sure I didn't let any of him fall out of me.

After a few minutes I whimpered out, "Please, Master. My legs are cramping and I can't hold on any longer. Please please let me cum."

He sucked his teeth before I heard some more shifting around the room. I gasped in shock at the sudden intrusion of a plug being shoved inside me. "Cum." He simply said as he slid the cockring off me. I always loved the feeling of coming only after Cain allowed me to, it made every orgasm that much better. "You did so good, puppy." he said as he took off my blindfold, he had a small smile on his lips but there was a look in his eyes that I couldn't name.

I sighed happily as he carried me from the play room and into the bedroom. He gently laid me down on the bed and ran a hand through my hair.

I thought that he was going to lay down with me and we were going to cuddle like we did after most of our scenes but he didn't. Instead he said, "I have to go get some work done. You sleep." My voice wouldn't work as I watched him leave the room.

My emotions flowed through me so fast, it felt like a dam broke in my chest. Like the bucket of my emotions just over flowed. My breathing began to pick up as I groggily lifted my hand to pull Cain's pillow toward my chest.

Why did he leave? Am I not good enough? I want my Master. I thought as I buried my face into his pillow, trying to get as much of his scent as I could. Tears flowed from my eyes, soaking the pillow.

It wasn't long before I fell asleep, too tired from the scene and from crying.

⇇ ⇉

I slowly blinked the sleep out of my eyes and frowned when I didn't see Cain. I still had his pillow in my arms and was laying in the middle of the bed so I was sure that he hadn't come to bed the night before.

I sat up, thankful that I didn't feel anything from the previous day's scene. Thank goddess for werewolf healing. I got out of bed, got dressed and left the room to look for Cain.

His office was the place I had always found him, so I went there first. Normally I would knock on the door, and wait for Cain to allow me in but I didn't that day, I don't know why. I didn't hear the sounds coming from the office, warning me not to look, warning me that inside that office would be something that'd break me.

I opened the door and froze, my eyes widened at the sight before me. Cain had someone bent over his desk, fucking into him with vigor. The person had brown hair, and skin that had no imperfections or freckles, I couldn't see his eyes because they were closed in pleasure.

"C-Cain?" I whimpered out, my heart hurt so much I didn't realize that I had called him his actual name. I watched as Cain's hips froze and he looked up at me with wide eyes. Before he could try to convince me of anything, I ran.

I should've run out of that house, but I ran to where I had once felt safe, where I was minutes before my heart was broken into pieces.