FOURTEEN

ZANDER

I sighed boredly as I watched the show play on the TV without really paying any attention to it. Cain was busy with work as usual, normally I would occupy myself until he was done but I couldn't focus on anything.

I had been good since we had signed the contract, a very good puppy as Cain would put it. The only time I had broken a rule was when I used Cain's name after finding him with Olive. I was good and I did like being good for my Master, but I felt like being naughty for once, if only to just try it out.

An evil grin made its way onto my face as an equally evil thought came into my mind. I got off the bed and went to the closet to try and find the right outfit to go with my plans.

Cain had tried everything in his power to make up for what had happened with Olive, one of the things he had done was increase my allowance. So I was able to buy more and more expensive lingerie, I had recently purchased a few outfits that Cain had yet to see and I knew just the one to surprise him with.

I smiled at myself in the mirror as I looked at my new outfit. It consisted of a bright orange tight lace crop top with thin straps and matching high-waisted panties. The panties had a gap in the fabric at my lower stomach and they connected to thick garters that hugged the middle of my thighs.

"Master was right, orange is my color," I muttered to myself as I turned to see how the lace material hugged my ass. Cain is going to lose his mind. I thought while I grabbed a jacket that was long enough to cover myself, I would've worn my bathrobe but that was against my rules. I was pushing it, wearing only a jacket.

After finding Cain with Olive, going to his office made me nervous. I knew that Cain would never do something like that to me again, and I trusted him. But there was still that anxiety deep in my chest that told me to stay away from his office. Cain had made it clear to me that he cared about me, he proved that, so I wouldn't let any little voice keep me from spending time with him.

I took a breath and knocked on the door to Cain's office. A few seconds later, I heard a "come in," from the other side. I smiled and opened the door to see Cain sitting at his desk and Soren standing next to him looking at the papers that were spread across the desk.

"What's up puppy?" Cain asked as I stepped into the room. I said nothing to him and looked at Soren.

"Get out." I demanded, Soren's eyes grew wide in surprise at my tone. I was normally soft spoken, only talking with Cain's men when they talked to me first. He looked at Cain who shared his look of surprise. Cain nodded to the door and Soren left, closing the door behind him.

"What do you think you're doing, puppy?" Cain asked in an amused but threatening tone, it told me that I needed a very good reason to boss his men around. I said nothing as I began to walk toward his desk, slowly undoing the jacket. "Zander, you can't just come in here when-" he stopped talking as I let the jacket fall to the floor once I stood at the other side of his desk.

I was thankful that the only thing on his desk were papers as I swept them to the side and crawled onto the desk. I knelt on the desk, my legs spread as I lifted my arms to cradle my head, my hands gripping at my hair. I glanced down at Cain and smirked at his lust filled look. "Do you want me to leave, Master? I wouldn't want to interrupt your work."

"You," Cain began as he put his hands on the desk, either side of my knees, "are in," he slowly stood up, he leaned closer to me so his mouth ran up my body as he did. His hot breath made me shiver and goosebumps rise on my skin, "trouble." He finished into my ear, his teeth scraping over the lobe of my ear.

I moaned as he began to kiss and suck on my neck, "B-but I only wanted to show you my new outfit Master. I was going to leave right after," I said feigning innocence.

Cain scoffed and moved his hands up my thighs to rest on my hips. He moved me until I was laying on my back on the desk with him at the side of the desk between my legs, he ran his hands up my chest. "You do look very pretty, puppy. Good enough to eat." He moved his hands back down my body to my thighs, which he squeezed roughly. "But you are acting very badly, and bad puppies don't get rewards." He said as he let go of me and stepped away.

My heart leaped into my throat as I sat up in protest, "No! Master, I'm sorry! Please! It's not for me anymore. It's for you, always for you." I said, glancing at his obvious hard-on in his pants.

He sighed and came back to stand between my legs again. "If you cum without permission, you will be punished for real. This is not for you, this is to get me off because of what you showed me, understood?"

"Yes, Sir." I smiled in victory as I laid back down on the desk as Cain moved my panties to the side to begin working.

⇇ ⇉

I whined as he pulled out of me and moved so we were both sitting on the desk, with me on his lap facing him. Slowly, he guided me back onto him. With one hand he leaned back, keeping our balance, with the other he slowly slid it up my thigh and around my body until he had my panties gripped in his fist. He used that to help him thrust into me. I felt him hit so much deeper inside me, my head flew back as I moaned, my arms wrapped around his neck.

"You really do love my cock, don't you puppy?" He teased while he gave a harder thrust that made my eyes roll. "Show me," he said as he let go of my panties and laid back, crossing his arms under his head. "Show me how much you love my cock."

I moved my shaking hands to rest on his stomach as I began to move my hips, my brain was fuzzy as I spoke. "I love my Master's cock." My hips began to speed up as I slammed myself down onto him, my head falling back in pleasure. "P-please Master, can I cum?" I begged.

"Not until you tell me how much you love my cock." He demanded, his eyes burned my skin.

"Love my Master's cock, could live on it. I love it so much, I always want it in me. Master's cock always makes me feel good- so full. It's so big. Love my Master's cock, love my Master. Please let me cum, wanna cum on my Master's-" my rambling was cut off with a moan as I was filled.

"Cum puppy," he groaned out. With the simple command, the dam broke and I flooded my panties with my cum. Riding out our highs, I slowly ground our hips together.

Soon my arms gave out, causing me to collapse into his chest, his cock still inside me. I nuzzled into his chest, his scent was a beautiful mix of his normal manly scent and sex. "Love my Master," I mumbled sleepily before I blacked out.

 "Love my Master," I mumbled sleepily before I blacked out

UPDATES EVERY MONDAY 3PM EST