TWENTY-EIGHT

CAIN

Being nervous wasn't something I was used to, it happened so rarely that I couldn't remember the last time I was. But I was nervous, almost terrified, of how the day would go. It had to be perfect, it's the least Zander deserved, and it would be the minimum he would get every day for the rest of our lives.

I laid awake in bed with Zander sleeping peacefully on my chest. I had been planning that day for weeks, it felt like I was going to throw up my entire stomach. I had the whole day planned, it was going to be the best date with the perfect ending; it had to be.

"puppy," I said as I gently ran my fingers through his thick hair. "It's time to get up." Normally we would stay in bed as long as possible, a perk of making my own schedule. It was difficult getting Zander out of bed when he got a full night's sleep, it was a nightmare when we were up most of the night having sex. It was close to noon so it wasn't like I was waking him up with only three hours of sleep.

He grumbled in his sleep as he buried himself deeper into the bed. "No," he whined, causing me to smile fondly.

⇇ ⇉

It had taken nearly an hour for me to get Zander out of bed, than another for us to get everything ready for us to leave. Thankfully the late lunch reservation was at one of our restaurants; they were willing to be flexible, so we had an early dinner reservation. Technically I didn't need to make a reservation to eat there, but I wasn't the type to walk in and demand a table.

Zander looked amazing, as always, wearing dark blue dress pants, a matching tight vest, and a dark gray dress shirt. My hands itched to find out what pretty little piece he wore under his clothes for me.

"Where are we going, Master?" He asked as we climbed into the backseat of my car. I nodded to my driver, Jared, to start driving.

"You'll see when we get there, baby." I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around him. He looked up at me with big eyes. Fuck, those eyes could get him anything he ever wanted; I'd burn the world down for those eyes. "We have a few stops to make and then we are going to dinner." I poked his nose teasingly, "that is all you're getting out of me."

The car ride was a short one to our first stop; a small clothing store. I knew that Zander had more than enough pieces, both sexy and not, but I couldn't help spoiling my puppy rotten. "This is our first stop?" He asked excitedly as I opened the door to the shop for him.

"It is, I want to get you a few new outfits. You're going to pick out some outfits and model them for me. This store has lingerie and some other clothes to help your delicious body become even more so." I said as I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him as close to my body as possible. "The store has a private dressing room, so your outfits can be as revealing as you want."

He looked up at me with a lustful sparkle in his eyes. I watched happily as he quickly ran through the store. I sat down on the velvet semi circle couch that was in front of the fitting room he'd be using. I smiled fondly as Zander ran into the dressing room and closed the curtain behind himself.

"You have to be honest, okay Master? I've never worn anything like this before." He nervously said before he opened the curtain. I sucked in a sharp breath at the sight that I was meant with.

Zander was holding his hands behind his back as his legs shifted nervously. He was wearing a black long sleeve floral lace top that stopped right above his belly button, and a short skirt that seemed to be made out of the same fabric. He looked incredible, my fingers twitched as I thought of digging them under the skirt.

"D-do you like it?" He asked nervously as he took a small step toward the dressing room, most likely taking my silence for dislike.

"Come here." I demanded, he slowly took the few steps it took to get to me. Once he was in front of me I dragged him down to straddle my lap. "You," I began teasingly stroking his thighs just under the skirt, "look delicious. So you better get that cute ass back in there for more outfits before I take you right here and now."