EIGHTEEN

ZANDER

I smiled happily as I nuzzled into Cain's chest. I was on top of him as we laid on the couch together, watching a movie. I wasn't really paying attention to what was playing, instead focusing on the man under me.

His hand slowly rubbed my back as his other was under his head. His hand stopped as he looked down at me and said "Are you watching the movie?"

"Um, y-yes." I said as I leaned up slightly to face him.

His eyes narrowed at me playfully, "Are you lying to me puppy?"

I looked away from him and toward the ground as I replied, "yes." Lying was one of my rules, even if it was a harmless lie I knew better than that.

Cain chuckled lowly before quickly switching our positions, he buried his face into my neck, his hot breath fanning against my skin as he murmured huskily, "I guess I'll just have to punish you right here and now, puppy."

I moaned as he began to kiss my neck. I could tell by his tone of voice that he didn't mean an actual punishment. He spread my legs apart, tossing one of them over the back of the couch, as he began to grind our bodies together. My hands raked against his back as I begged for more. "Please Master, please. Let me undress, I want you so bad."

"Naughty, naughty puppy. You really want to get naked in the living room? Where anyone can walk in and see you, see me wreck you, see you whining and begging for my cock like its all you could ever need."

"I-it is all I need, Master." I moaned loudly as his fingers teasingly dipped under the waistband of my shorts. They weren't very short normally, but with all the movement, they had rode up my thighs so much that boxers would've covered more.

"Boss," the word was like a bucket of ice water being dumped on us. Not being able to stand to fix my shorts, I grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch to cover myself. I looked up to see Soren standing in the doorway of the living room, covering his eyes with his hand. "Please tell me you're not naked in the living room, again."

My brows furrowed as Cain gave me a wide-eyed look. He whispered to me, "It was a long time before you, baby. I'm only ever getting naked in places with you now, promise." He winked before looking at Soren and yelling, "That was one time years ago. Open your damn eyes and tell me what you want before I shoot you."

That made Soren laugh, "In the eighteen years I've known you, you have shot me all of one time. Which was an accident, so I highly doubt that you'd ever go through with that threat." Soren walked into the living room and took a seat on one of the arm chairs.

It was weird hearing Soren laugh, he was normally so serious. Honestly I had barely seen him smile in all the time I'd been there. It made me curious to know if anything had happened recently to change his ways.

"I just got word from Mr. Gupta, the Ravens just tried to get protection money from him. He was pretty shaken up, but says that they damaged some things in his restaurant."

Cain sighed and rubbed him eyes in frustration, "Try to get ahold of Mrs. Gupta and get all the information you can from her. She's always had a level head; tell her that once we have all the cost of everything that was broken we will pay to replace it. They shouldn't have to cover the cost because some assholes can't understand territories."

Soren nodded, his normal seriousness was back as he asked "And the Ravens?"

"Get a hold of Gavin and get a meeting set up. I want it in two weeks. We are going to hope that it's a misunderstanding because they are so new. The Guptas are near the edge of our territory after all."

"A-and if it's not a misunderstanding?" I asked softly as I placed a hand on Cain's shoulder, trying to give him some relief from the stress.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him."If it's not, then we will end them." He said it as if it was as easy as saying the sky was blue.

" He said it as if it was as easy as saying the sky was blue

UPDATES EVERY MONDAY 3 PM EST