singer au {König}

{mature}

König leaned up against one of the set walls casually, arms crossed, his long, dark hair slightly mussed, a small smile on his lips.

You stood in front of him, your eyes focused on styling his black hair as your fingers and comb ran through his hair.

It was obvious that he was trying his best to be still while you did your magic. But the way your fingers slide along the back of his neck almost inevitably caused a shiver to run down his spine.

He wouldn't lie to himself. It felt good.

When he noticed your eyes glance at him for a quick moment, he blushed just a bit.

You just smiled at him, oblivious to what your fingers were doing to him. The poor man was about to melt into a puddle if you kept it up. He cleared his throat.

"Are... are we almost done here? I have to get on stage in five-"

Your fingers trailed along his hairline a moment longer and his brain completely turned to mush.

"...scheisse...minutes..."

"Almost, almost."

You murmured softly as you added the last few finishing touches, your lips parted slightly as you focused.

As usual, the light touch of your fingers against his scalp was enough to drive him wild, but when he remembered all too suddenly how those lips must feel on his, his heart started hammering loudly inside his chest.

"I..."

He tried to say something, anything, something witty and charming like he always did, but no words came out at all.

He was head over heels for his own hair dresser.

"There! All done. You look handsome as always, König."

The way his name rolled off your lips made him feel butterflies in his stomach.
God, how he just wanted to kiss you already.

He stared right back at you, the way your eyes sparkled in the glow of the backstage lights, the way your full, pink lips moved when you smiled. He swallowed hard and tried to compose himself.

"Scheisse, you're as good at making my hair as you are at making me crazy, y/n."

"Well, it's my job to make you look good, no?"

His hair looked fantastic, though no doubt it helped that he had the same striking good looks that have brought countless women drooling to their knees for him.

Including you.
You just hid it well.

"The hair thing, ja."

He ran his hand lightly though it, giving his hair a small shake that made it move just enough to fall into exactly the right place.

Konig's eyes fell onto your lips again. Those lips... those beautiful, tempting, lips of your. He would gladly lose himself in those if he could.

"But, you wouldn't believe how often I think about those lips."

"Think less about my lips and more about singing, Konig. Go, you guys are up."

He reached out and touched your chin, tilting your face up to look him in the eyes. His fingers trailed down past the soft skin of your neck and to your collarbone, pausing for a moment before letting them come to rest there.

An almost silent whine escaped his lips as he leaned closer to your face.

"And if I don't want to? Y/n you make me goddamn crazy, liebe."