traitor pt 2 {König}

"Wake up, kleiner hase {little bunny}."

A voice, cold like the metal restraints that bound you throughout the hours of interrogation, broke the darkness around you.

You slowly opened your eyes. You were no longer in the damp, cold room where you had been held for hours.

There König sat in a chair opposite of the bed you laid in. His hooded face was illuminated by a dim flame in the corner of the room.

"Finally awake, ja? Almost seemed too comfortable there, y/n."

You quickly shot up in the bed, almost forgetting the searing pain in your thigh where he had cut open.

Your actions stopped as you felt a sharp tug on your leg.
Cold.
Tight.
You lifted the blanket to see what it was.

"You...you chained me to the bed?"

Disbelief.
Anger.
You could only stare at the cold metal that mocked you.

König's deep chuckle cut across the darkness surrounding you, the tone like velvet.

"Relax, little bunny. Your leg will mend. And the chains, well, let's just say they are to make sure you don't become tempted to leave me."

"It's not like I have anywhere to run."

You muttered under your breath as you felt the cold chain tightening as you shifted.

"A little less of your sass, and a little more of your obedience will be needed if you don't want me to cut up your other leg, hase {bunny}."

His whisper cold as the shadows on his hood seemed to dance as he spoke.

"You're mine. Remember what you agreed to, verräterin {traitor}. I don't keep disobedient pets. Verstanden {understood}?"

"...understood."

Perhaps it would have been better to have been killed instead?
Tossed aside?
Forgotten among the other people that had betrayed him?

No.
No.
No.

Your thoughts pushed away as he walked over to you, his gloved fingers running over the chain that bound you.

His touch almost gentle despite the cold touch of the metal.

"Did you need anything? A glass of water, perhaps? A towel? Anything mein kleiner hase  {my little bunny} needs."

He was toying with you.
Teasing you.
You wanted to run.
But the chains bound you to the bed, forcing you to listen to his words and his taunts.

"I don't need anything."

"Nothing? Not even a bit of company? Any way to make you feel less lonely, don't be afraid to ask, y/n."

"I'll be sure to." You bitterly responded.

His cold fingers seemed to slowly move along your ankle, the touch of the metal chains a stinging reminder of who controlled you.

Who you now belonged to.

"Good girl. Mein guter hase {my good bunny}."

It was a simple comment, but it filled your brain with the idea that you were being rewarded for your obedience.

Which you were.

"I'll be back, okay, kleiner hase {little bunny}? Don't get too lonely."

The chains that bound your leg remained, but the hand that controlled them seemed to draw back.

The next few days, he visited you.
And you craved it.
Enjoyed it.
You nearly forgot you were his pet.
Your traitorous act nearly killed you back there if he hadn't suggested you became his.

His hands ran along your leg, the touch of the metal chains and the whisper of König's voice filling your mind.

"Does this hurt?"

Of course it hurt.
But it felt nice at the same time.

You almost wanted to enjoy the touch; you almost wanted to forget that you were there at his whim and his command.

"...yes."

You meekly replied as you nodded in pure shame. You betrayed König, gave up confidential information to the Americans, and yet here he was, doting on you, like you were a pet.

Which you were.

Your body wanted it to go on, to enjoy the touch of his gloved hands as they ran along the metal chain and caressed your skin.

"It's supposed to hurt, ja? That's the whole idea of this, y/n. You knowing who you belong to. Who you should listen to."

He eased your back onto the bed, your hair a tangled mess under you as he loomed over you. His hooded cloth lifted to rest above his nose as his lips attached to your neck.

"A pet needs to learn to beg for their master, to not bite the hand that feeds them, kleiner hase {little bunny}."

You hadn't realized how deprived you were. How much you needed this.
He was the enemy, but he was also the only one who had given you a touch of love in who knew how long.

How low you have stooped, y/n.
To be craving the love from your own captor.
The man you betrayed.
How very low, kleiner hase {little bunny}.

𝘒ö𝘯𝘪𝘨 / 𝘎𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें