mafia au pt 3 final {Ghost}

I made her stay the night with me.
Wouldn't do me any good knowing she was out in the city doing god knows what.

It was only natural of course, to keep her so fucking close to me. It would drive me batshit crazy otherwise, the thought of not knowing what she was doing or with who she was messing around with.

"I'm not wearing that." She told me.

Her eyes narrowed at the sight of the nightgown I held in my hands as she sat on my bed. I laughed. Bloody hell, she was a pain in my ass sometimes.

In all reality, I liked the sass, I liked her complaining about certain things, it made her seem like a normal woman, a sane one who had limits, even though she didn't have any whatsoever.

"You're killing me here, doll." I held the nightgown more teasingly as I feigned a hurt look. "I bought this thinking about you. The least you could do it wear it for me."

She rolled her eyes at me as she frowned. "I'm sure you were thinking of me whilst you had a goddamn boner when you saw it."

I laughed, because bloody hell, she hit the nail right on the head. "Guilty as charged."

She knew who I was, and she still chose to stay with me.
She knew the shit I did, the people I've killed.
And yet, she somehow found herself running back to me.

It was sick.
It was twisted.
It was bloody perfect.

I set the nightgown beside her on the bed as I went down onto my knees before her.
"Should I beg you to wear it for me then?" A smile playing on my lips as my fingers began to caress her ankles.

"What Are you crazy?"

"I already am crazy, remember?"  I said as I ran my fingers across her thighs, feeling her skin begin to grow warm under my touch.

I paused, looking up at her, watching her expression as she grew more flustered.

"Crazy, loving, gentle. I can be anything you want me to be, love." I whispered.

"...anything?"

"Anything." I muttered out, my lips grazing her thigh. My breath on her skin, my fingers rubbing her hip as I looked back up into her hazy eyes. "Anything my girl wants, I'll be."

Her head tilted back as my lips peppered the inside of her thighs. "I—Simon—"

Her legs began to quiver, her fingers curling into the bed sheets as she tried to maintain some sort of composure.

Fucking hell.

"Well love?" I kissed up her thigh, slowly, slowly up to her sweet, sensitive spot. "What would you like me to be?"

Her eyes met mine again as she blushed.
"...you'll make fun of me."

"I wouldn't do such a thing, y/n love. I'm the perfect gentleman, remember?" I said in between kisses, my lips trailing all over her sensitive thighs. "I'm yours."

If she gave me an inch, I would take a mile.
I would never be satisfied, always pushing her boundaries.

"Fine..." She breathed out as her fingers wrapped around my hair. "I want you to love me."

"Love you?" I laughed. I already loved her, sick as it was. "But I already do."

"Love my body...worship it in a sense...."

"Worship?" I chuckled. I can do that. "Your wish is my absolute pleasure."

I was obsessed.
Obsessed with her.
Obsessed in every sense of the damn word.

If she were to disappear on me, I would damn well hunt her down. If she were to die on me then I'll be sure to follow her in death.

I looked up at her, her beautiful red and flushed cheeks, her lips slightly parting as she panted for breath. Fuck.

She really was mine, wasn't she?

"You are a goddess..." My lips traced her thigh, teasing her as she let out another whimper. "You, my love, are everything a man could ever want in a woman."

"You're beautiful." My fingers gripped her thighs. "You're smart... you're perfection. Not even god would be able to create anyone else like you."

The words poured from my mouth, words I would never say to someone so carelessly.
But she wasn't someone.
I wasn't being careless.
Every damn word was calculated.

I wanted her to fall for it, I wanted her to believe me, and only me, because she was mine.

She is mine.
There was no one else for her but me.
I love her, don't I?
This is love.

Her hands gripped the back of my head as she pulled me closer, as if begging me to never leave her alone with her thoughts.

And I would never leave her.

I was going to make sure that I never left her side, that I remained that constant variable in her life that ensured she would always return to me, no matter what.

I want her to keep coming back to me no matter how much she hated it, no matter how much she tried to push me away. She always ran away from me, she tried to distance herself, but she kept coming back.

It was a never-ending cycle of torture and pleasure for her and me, and my god, I loved every single second of it.

She was my masterpiece, a tortured soul with a beautiful mind, and I was the only one who could truly comprehend her.

....

"I love you."