make me feel like i'm human {Ghost}

{tw: toxic relationship}
{heavily inspired by the song 'A little death' by the Neighbourhood}

You were a broken thing now, shattered by all the abuse Ghost put you through. He had broken the spirit of that once-bold woman, the free spirit who once dreamed of greatness.

He made you into a shell of yourself, his shadow casted over your mind and soul.
You never once saw the outside after he took you, the sun's light never reached your skin.

You were trapped in the soldier's twisted love.

The door creaked open. You have long since lost track of how many times Ghost had came into your room.

Have you been here for days? Months? Years? It didn't matter. You stopped fighting and now had resigned yourself to this fate.

You watched him walk over to you as you sat on the bed. He gently pushed your back to the bed.

"There's my girl."

He removed his jacket, laying it on a chair in the corner before walking back over to you and kissing you.

"Simon..."

You felt no fear anymore, even when your body was wracked with scars and bruises. Your hands wrap around his neck, your eyes shut as a few tears slip down your rosy cheeks.

"Don't talk, love. Just let me love you."

He kissed you again, harder than before. His cold hands of fear were long gone and now only showed you his affection, but it was a twisted, abusive, and one-sided version of it.

But it was affection, and you craved it for you didn't feel it come from him in days.

"That's a good girl. So fucking obedient, so fucking beautiful."

He pulled you up into his arms, your lips meeting once again in this embrace. You were no longer the woman you once were.

You were a hollow shell of a human being.

But for a moment, you weren't the victim - you were his lover, and you were as much a participant in this twisted dance as he was.

"Simon, please..."

Your voice was just a whisper. You hair fell over your shoulders in a beautiful mess, your lips parted, desperate for his. The bedsheets in ruins as your bodies laid there on the bed.

He moved his hand down your body, his fingers wrapping around you hair, holding you in position without exerting any pressure. His touch was gentle, no anger or pain like there had been before.

"That's my girl. What is it you need? What do you want me to give you?"

The words dripped off his tongue like honey, soft and flowing like nectar.

He was the devil, tempting you to fall into his trap once again.

And by God, you fell into his trap.
Again.

"Touch me. Please, I want you to touch me there."

Your weary eyes desperately looked into his. Your fingers on his chest as you grasped his shirt, almost afraid to let go of him, that he would slip from your fingers.

He was the only thing keeping you sane now, the only human contact.

You had become a broken shell. A thing he has destroyed, but also created.

"Make me feel like I am breathing. Make me feel like I am human."

His hands slowly moved down your body, exploring the parts you hadn't felt anything in for days.