he comes home from deployment pt 1 {Ghost}

Simon worshipped you.
Quite literally.

The nights he came home from deployment, you knew he expected to see you dolled up for him.

And of course you would.
He saved lives. Kept the world safe.

He deserved that much of a reward, no?

You were dressed in nothing but a silk nightgown that showed everything.
Your breasts.
Your stomach.
The smoothness of your hips.
The shape of your thighs.

In his eyes, you were an art piece, a work of beauty. A masterpiece to be worshipped and loved.
Quite literally.

He enjoyed worshiping every part of you with the same dedication as an art critic would.

Simon knew he wasn't getting any sleep tonight. You knew yourself too.
Not with you like this.

He stared at you, running his eyes up and down your body.
You belonged to him—literally.
You had signed the papers, making it official, and he took that commitment to heart.

"Welcome home, Simon."

He stood there for a moment, absorbing you like the work of art you were.

"Yeah...it's good to be home."

You felt his eyes trailing down your exposed shoulders, down the length of the nightgown.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Like?" A guttural laugh. "Like doesn't even begin to describe what I'm thinking right now, love."

Simon's eyes finally landed where you knew they would, where he always wanted them to settle—your breasts, exposed, completely bared under your gown.

"I think I have a general idea." Your smile innocent, yet your actions spoke far more.

"You have no fucking idea."

His duffel bag tossed aside as he took a few steps forward, his mask still resting on his face.

"Bloody hell, y/n, you look beautiful." His voice gravely, a rumbling that vibrated in your belly in the most delicious way.

Your nipples were already erect, and it was only a matter of time before he would come over and indulge himself.

"Only for you." Your body shifted slightly, the nightgown rubbing against your breasts.

"Fucking hell..." He paused, letting the words hang in the air. Your nipples rubbed against the silk, the feeling intoxicating.

A shiver ran up your back as he continued to stare at you. He admired your body, the way you shifted in your dress, the subtle way that you rubbed against yourself.

"...Simon." You quietly whispered out, your body desperate for his hands on you.

He wouldn't lie to himself; your willingness to submit completely to him was one of the most attractive thing about you.

"Did you miss me, love?"

"So much."

He was taking his time with this.
He loved this moment just as much as you did, the way your desperation grew by the minute.

"Did you behave?" A simple question.

"Of course I did." A lie.

"You did? I take it you didn't touch yourself then either?"