a good pet pt 2 final {Ghost}

{mature}

"I will teach you to worship me, praise me, obey my every little command like a good pet should."

His voice was sweet as honey, but cruel and cold as ice. Simon tilted your chin up until you were forced to face him. His eyes devoured the sight of your chest rising and falling, the way your breasts moved with each breath you took.

"Get your hands off me."

Your body betrayed your words as you tried to to move away.

"Why should I? Look at you, y/n. The necklace I had made for you looks fucking perfect on you."

One of his hands grabbed the collar of your bra and pulled it down, exposing your lovely breasts. Your nipples perky and pink as they glistened in the moonlight.

His breath turned into a quiet groan as he stared at them.

"The very image of perfection, in fact..."

You didn't have a chance to say something snarky back. His lips had already latched onto one of your breasts.

Your body struggled to stand up, your fingers grasped onto his shoulders as you felt your legs grow weak under you.

"S-Simon, you fucking...oh God."

The sharp sting of his teeth as he bit into your flesh was all you felt as he grinned against your breast.

His grip on you firm as he pulled you in closer. Your voice muffled and distorted from his bite, your body tense in response.

You were weak.
You were in pain.
You were powerless.

"How does it feel? To be owned? To be so fucking desperate?"

He whispered as he pulled away from your breast which was now red and perked. His fingers found your panties as the undeniable pool of arousal coated his fingertips.

You couldn't deny the feeling he was causing you to feel.

"Look at you, y/n. Fuck, you're already wet from me just sucking on your fucking nipple.

Your body screamed for you to resist, that he was a sadistic man that preyed on you. But you couldn't resist him.

You wanted him.
You needed him.
You craved him.

"Don't...don't think for a second that you own me, you bastard."

Your lips parted as you gasped for air.
Your slender fingers dug into his shoulders as you struggled to steady yourself.

"Oh, I own every single inch of you, love. Don't you get it?"

His lips remained near your chest as he fingers ran across your panties teasingly, the wet sensation of your arousal wetting his fingers through your thin fabric.

His free hand reached up, grabbing your throat as he applied just enough pressure to make you uncomfortable, but not enough to kill.

"The way you act. The way you speak. Your heartbeat. All of it fucking belongs to me. Everything about you, I own."

His fingers pushed aside the only barrier between your clit and his fingers.

"Your body."

Slowly and sensually, he rubbed and flicked your clit. Your legs felt like jelly, your eyes practically rolling to the back of your head.

"Your feelings."

A sharp tug of your clit as he shoved in a finger into your wet pussy.

"Your soul."

The hunger in his eyes become feral. But there was still the hint of a man hiding behind that feral stare, some decency left there.

"You belong to me. In mind, body and spirit. So beg. Beg me to make you cum, pet."

His grip still tight over your throat as he slowly moved his finger, in and out. Painfully slow. Your lips parted as you finally met his gaze, a sly grin on his lips as he watched your face twisted into pleasure and discomfort.

"I'm not...I'm not going to beg."

A cruel smile spread across his lips as he tightened his grip a bit harder. Your chest desperately gasped for air.

It was so wrong.
Oh, so wrong, y/n.
You enjoyed it.
The thrill of your air being cut off as he slowly fucked you with his fingers.

In.
Out.
In.
Out.

"You want to make things difficult for me? Fine. Two can play at that game, pet."

His grip tightened more as he slowly increased his speed. His fingers painfully moving quick, then slow as you whimpered for any form of release.

"That's it, love. Beg. Beg for me to make you cum. Beg for my fingers to make you fucking cum. Beg. Beg like the good pet you want to be."

Your eyes glued to his as fear and desire mingled in your head. Your hips desperately moving with his fingers as you tried to find that release you so craved.

You didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing you beg.
You couldn't.
Oh, but it was getting harder to resist.

"Please..."

"Please what, love?"

His eyes locked on your pussy, on your naked breasts, on the small bite mark he left on your nipple.

Another finger added to your throbbing pussy as he fingered you.

You looked so innocent.
So vulnerable, yet so pathetic.
Tainted with lust.
The need to get off on his fingers.

"...please...make me cum...please."

You looked like you had been denied your desires for so long.

Your voice soft and sweet.
Your words almost a whisper and yet they hit his ears like a hammer.
Such a sweet thing like you begging him.

"Atta girl."

His fingers began to fuck you at unholy pace as his thumb rubbed and flicked your clit. His teeth attached to your breast again as he bit and sucked it.

"S-Sim-"

Your words turned to moans and whines as you shook under his touch, his lips. Your fingers dug into his shoulders tighter.

That familiar knot building up in your stomach as you felt your release nearing.

"That's a good pet. Cum for me, y/n. Let me hear your pretty voice."

"Sh- comming, m'comming.."

Your orgasm hit you hard, your half lidded eyes met his as your body crumpled under you.

"Fucking hell, you look so beautiful right now."

Your teary eyes.
Your flushed cheeks.
Your lips parted.
He loved it.

"A good fucking pet, you are."