forever and always {König}

The wind whispered your name.

Yn, yn, yn.

He knew the sound of your footsteps. The rhythm of your heart. The rhythm of your breath.

Run, little girl.

And you would run.

And he would hunt.

You ran through the woods barefoot. Branches cutting into your fair flesh. Your breath short and ragged.

You had to run faster or he would catch you. Your muscles screamed in protest. Your legs pumped furiously.

You could not let him catch you, y/n

Your ever-so loving husband, König.

Oh, but if only you knew how much he loved you. How much he adored you. How much he wanted to show you his love.

Run, run, little girl. There's nothing between you and him. Not the trees. Not the woods. Not the world.

You pace was not one that could be maintained over a long distance.
The sound of your ragged breath.
The sound of your sobs.
The sound of your frightened heart.

It was all a symphony to him.

Oh, the sound of your tears.
The sound of your anguish.
The sound of your terror.

He loved it.

His stride longer. His pace faster. His mind set upon that delicious, delightful, magnificent sound.

He would not let it go. He would not let you go.

You were so small compared to him, regardless of how you looked. Small enough for him to wrap your little body up in his arms after he caught you.

So small for him to tie you up with the lovely red rope he thought looked good against your bare skin.

'So soft and tender, and ripe for the plucking.'

Oh, the red rope that he kept in that little drawer. The drawer beside their bed. Beside where his guns were hidden. Beside where he kept many other things hidden.

All of which were his favourite.
Not that you would know of.

Poor you would have been disgusted.
Poor you would be repulsed.

Poor, poor you didn't know better. Didn't know the man you married. The man you thought you loved.

Your feet slid to a stop through the mud and grime at his feet as he stood before you in the moonlight.

Of course he had caught up to you.

His presence was tall, strong, dangerous.

And you?
His.
You were his.

"König, please-please don't..."

Your voice just a murmur as you backed away from him. The moonlight illuminated his face, his crazed eyes, and those lips of his. The lips you loved to kiss.

Once.

His eyes were wide with excitement. His blood hot with lust. His mouth salivating at the thought of you.

"Don't what, y/n?"

His voice dripping with affection, and lust, and the need for you.

"Why would you run from me? Don't you love me, liebe?"

"I-How can I love you anymore? You-you're not the man I thought I loved."

The moonlight caught the red rope he held by his hip as it dangled down in front of him. You knew what he was thinking about using that rope for. That red rope by his hip.