he comes home from deployment pt 2 {Ghost}

The way you arched and shifted under him was a sight to behold.

Simon kept up with the pace, teasing you just enough to create a constant, steady ache, enough to please, but not enough to get off on.

You were so responsive, it was almost funny to see just how quickly he could make you succumb to your own pleasures.

"...fuck....I missed you so much..." You shakily breathed out.

His fingers knew no restraint as they continued to loosen you up, the sound of your breathing and wetness clouded your head as your thighs shook.

"Mmm, you missed being fucked by my fingers." His voice low and soothing, like he was speaking to a small child who had just received a new toy.

Simon chucked when he felt you tighten around his long fingers, how you trembled as he buried them deep inside you.

"God...just like that, Simon...fuck—"

He pulled out.
Once more.
He does it again.
And again.
And again and again and again.

You were close. Too close. He could feel it. The slow thrust of his fingers was starting to pick up its pace.

"Look at me, y/n. Atta girl. Eyes up here, love."

Your teary eyes met his, the muscles of your hips flexing to meet his hand as he continued.

"Just look at me. That's right, good...keep looking at me. Don't look away. I want to see your face when you scream my name."

Simon leaned down toward your face, his mouth nearly touching your lips as he watched your reaction.

He kept his fingers at a mockingly faster pace now, his other hand on your thigh squeezing to hold you firmly in place.

"S—Simon...fuck...."

"Tell me if it gets too much, okay love?" His voice soothing as he kissed your tears away.

"N—no, don't stop..."

"Doesn't compare to how you touched yourself, eh? Bloody hell. You're making me want to fill you up, make you have my goddamn kids."

It felt so painfully good as he both loved and ravished your body at the same time. You couldn't stop your hips from bucking against him, how his name fell from your lips like a prayer to the gods.

"God, Simon—please..."

Each stroke, each movement, each inch of his fingers moved you closer to your release. Your vision blurred, your head swimming in pure pleasure.

"How bout it, love? Make you the mother to my kids, have that belly of yours swollen."

"P-Please..."

His fingers filled the bedroom with wet, filthy sounds as a soft laugh left his lips in contrast to a sharp cry leaving yours.

The way your hips moved in pace with his fingers, it was like watching a beautiful piece of dance choreography in Simon's eyes.

"Please what? You want me to do just that? Fill you up with my come?"

Your hand squeezed his arm as though it could provide comfort, your hazy eyes remained locked on his as your grip began to falter.

"I—Simon..." his name a strangled cry as you became like putty in his greedy hands. Your thighs shake, your hips erratically jerking as your orgasm hit you.

Yet he doesn't stop.

Simon only smiled as he watched your body succumb to your pleasure, your body limp, then trembling all over again as he continued to pump your sensitive cunt.

"S—Simon, fuck...stop!" 

He doesn't stop.

Even as your left gasping and trembling and sobbing his name, he doesn't stop as he continues to draw out orgasm after orgasm from you until he was satisfied.

He finally pulled his fingers out of you,  grabbing the back of your neck to pull your face to him as he kissed you deeply.

"Atta girl." He muttered against your lips. "You did so good."

You mind was in pure bliss as his lips devoured yours hungrily. Your thoughts were hazy. Simon was all that you cared for in the moment as tears spilt down your face.

His kiss was hungry and passionate.
His lips drunk in your breath, your body, your choking sobs.

He pulled away from you for just a moment as a cheeky grin crossed his lips.

"Can't forget about me now can we?"

"Wa-wait Simon!"

He picked you up as he settled down onto the bed, his back against the backboard of the bed as you sat on his lap, your release damping his pants.

"I haven't seen you in months, love." His fingers rested on your hips as you felt his already hardened dick press against you. "Can you blame me for wanting to fuck you right now?

Simon leaned you back slightly so he could get a full view of your face and body sitting on him.

The way your legs quivered from your multiple orgasms to the way your breath caught when he looked at you, God, it was all too addictive for him.

"My turn, y/n."