a good pet pt 1 {Ghost}

Simon lounged on his chair as he enjoyed his glass of whiskey. His cold eyes locked on you, the smile never fading away as you stood there in front of him.

The gold necklace dangling between your breasts, sparkling against the light. You looked absolutely divine to him.

"It's a funny thing, isn't it, y/n?"

His eyes fixated on your neck, where the gold necklace shone in the moonlight.

It was a simple design he had made for you, yet for some reason, he couldn't help but obsess how lovely it looked on your neck.

"What is?" You bitterly asked as you could only glare back at him.

His body dressed in a crisp, white dress shirt and slacks. His hair, slicked back, his nails clean and polished.

He was a man of order and decorum, yet he was a demon of sin in plain sight.

"The fact that you are still fighting back."

He chuckled as he his fingers held the necklace in his hand. Your white dress fell off your shoulders, revealing your lovely skin underneath as the moonlight danced over you body, caressing it.

"This wasn't what I intended to resort to, love."

His words were smooth as silk, but you could feel the hunger in them. You felt his eyes run over your flesh, as his fingers grazed over your collarbone, your skin pricking in response.

"And I didn't intend to be locked away like some possession."

You shot back as your skin shuddered at his cold sensation. Your lips pursed tightly shut as you angrily looked away, his face dangerously close to yours.

"No, no, y/n. You're not a possession. You're a treasure. And like any treasure, to be properly displayed, it needs care and attention."

His fingers glided across your skin, tracing the curves of your body.

"Besides, a woman of your caliber needs a leash. You cause too much trouble."

He grinned as the hunger in his eyes became more and more feral, his voice a low growl.

He wanted to ravage your body until you begged for mercy, until you were shaking and moaning under him.

Your voice a sharp sound as you felt your body tremble against his cold fingers.

"A leash? You're fucking insane."

"Insane or not, I like my treasures close to me. Even when they have such a dirty mouth."

His fingers ran along your shoulders, feeling you tremble at his touch. You were too innocent and beautiful not to be his.

"Do you know what a leash is meant for, y/n?"

His hand wrapped around your waist, pulling you towards him until you were close, your chest almost brushing against his.

"A leash love, is meant to guide you. To direct you towards the right path."

His warm lips pressed against your neck.

"But if you're stubborn... And a little... naughty...well, then you need to be taught who's in control."

"Fuck you."

The words came out less quieter than you wanted as you shifted your head away to avoid his lips.

"So stubborn, y/n. So defiant, even when your own body is telling you to give in. But it's alright, love. I'll teach you your place."

His lips glided across your neck as his hand reached for the clasp of your dress. With one swift movement, it fell off your shoulders, revealing your white lacy bra.

"I will teach you to worship me, praise me, obey my every little command like a good pet should."

𝘒ö𝘯𝘪𝘨 / 𝘎𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara