he comes home from deployment pt 3 final {Ghost}

The clacking of his belt filled your ears as he unbuttoned his pants, his fingers hasty to get his dick out.

His lips devoured yours again as he gently slipped into you, the kiss helping you ease the pain as he began to move, his fingers digging into your hips.

The way he felt inside you was heavenly, intoxicating for him.

"Jesus Christ, darling....just like that."

Pleasure shot up your spine as you roll your hips on his dick, tears threatening to break again.

"S—Simon, please...I'm too tired."

You were still riding out the ecstasy from your release as he held your hips tightly, making sure you didn't dare get off him.

"Too tired? That so?" Simon asked, the sound of amusement in his voice visible. The way your movements were starting to get sloppy, God, it felt all too good to him

"I didn't see you for five fucking months, darling. Me and you got a lot of catching up to do," Simon breathed out. "Do forgive me if I'm going to fuck you all night."

"All night?!"

His eyes never strayed from your face as you struggle with the feeling of him inside you."Heh. All night, love."

He gripped you tighter, if that was even possible in this moment, as he eased you back down onto him, his head leaning back against the bed board. "Bloody hell."

"G—God...you'll break me..."

Another shot of pleasure bounces into you as he drove himself into you again and again, burying himself deep as he stayed still for a moment, watching your eyes practically roll to the back of your head.

"Break? Never." He murmured. "Considering the amount of times I fucked you stupid, I say you'll be fine."

He pushed his hips up against you all too quickly, your back arching as an inaudible sound left your lips.

"You know those chocolates you love?" He chuckled as you whimpered and cried. "I'll draw up a hot bath for you after and feed you them, alright? You're doing so fucking good right now."

His fingers gripped your hips, easing you into the rhythm he so craved as he rode out another release from you.

"Atta girl. Look at you. Bloody hell, you came so much."

Your legs grew numb, your mind dizzy as you looked down at him with heavy eyes. His lips curled into a grin as he felt your nails dig deeper into his skin.

"Si...Simon, please....it feels..." Your voice lost as you shifted on his dick, the movement causing him to groan out.

He heard the way you said his name, the way your voice broke, and it got him more wound up and excited than he already was.

"Keep doing that. Fucking hell, that felt good."

"No more—Simon...."

He didn't listen.
He kept the same rhythm, the same pace, the same everything he had done up to that point, despite your requests.

His fingers dug deeper into your hips, his nails now leaving visible marks as you felt yourself nearing again.

The way he moved inside of you was heavenly, and he wasn't planning to stop.

"M'mmcomming, I'm com-"

"God, you sound so hot right now."

A smile on his face as he tilted his head at you.
He didn't slow down.

Thrusting into you over and over, grunting each time your wet pussy slicked back onto his dick, dear God.

If it was possible to die from having too much sex, he would gladly take that chance.

You couldn't think.
Did it hurt? Yes. It hurt so much.
Did it feel good?
God, it did. You loved it.

He wanted to break you over and over. To fuck you stupid till all you could do was cry and beg for him to stop.

"I can't..."

Your voice when you got close always gave him butterflies in his stomach.
The way it always cracked, the way you let out a whimper before you came.

"No, no, you can. Atta girl."

His hands gripped your hips to lift you up, then slamming down into you again. His rhythm sped up, growing rougher as he tried to force you to come again.

"S—Simon!"

"What? Are you about to come?" He asked, his voice a rough growl as he was lost in your body, lost in the moment of you clenching around his dick. "That fast, huh?"

Simon held you tight, keeping his body pressed into yours as he rode out your third release.
His pace slowed to a crawl, yet he didn't pull out of you.

"You okay, love?" He asked gently, his lips kissing your tears as he gently fucked you.

The sight of your skin turning red where he gripped you was all too intoxicating for him.

You nodded, your words failing you as he made you come again, making it hard for you to stay on top of him.
His lips kissed you eagerly, desperately.

"No more...please." You mumbled into the kiss.

"Alright, alright. No more." He laughed softly, his lips pulling away as his kissed your tears.

Still holding you, he let his body rest against the headboard as you rested against him, his fingers tracing a lazy pattern over your back.

"I love you." It felt comforting, calming to say the words for him.

Your body remained sprawled out on him, both of you still connected. The way your body fit against his felt right, like you two were meant to be this way.

"I love you too."

He smiled, his hands tracing your back, his fingers grazing your spine, tracing along every inch of your body.

His entire world was at his fingertips.