twenty four - azriel

I was a horrible male. I deserved the worst of deaths for what I chose to do. I couldn't stop myself, though. I lost control the moment our lips touched. Now, I was in paradise in the rawest of forms. The slick skin of Freyja's core tasted of the most delectable desserts, her moans a chorus of enchanting voices. I'd never survive this, not after the choice I made.

My fingers dug into her thighs as I devoured her. There was no going back- not after the first taste. I groaned, flicking my tongue against the hooded nerves that had her back arching off the bed. I accepted my fate. This was the single most wonderful and horrendous choice I'd ever made. I'd never tasted a female so sweet, never heard moans so beautiful.

"Az," Freyja cried, her head thrown back as she arched into my touch.

My palms ran up the back of her thighs, fingers digging into the bones of her hips as I pushed myself further. I could never get close enough, I could never taste enough. I plunged my tongue into her entrance. I watched her through the curtain of my lashes, marking each and every reaction. The creature deep within me begged to know what she enjoyed, what she loved, what made her come.

"So fucking good," I groaned, flattening my tongue and running it up her. She let out a whimper as her hands flailed, desperate to find something to cling to. I sucked her nerves between my teeth, toying with her pleasure as I slipped a hand beneath her leg. I needed to feel her. I gave her a torturous moment of no contact as I sat back on my heels and tore my gloves off. I knew I would dwell on this later, but I couldn't care less in this moment.

My mouth returned to her wet heat, earning a gargled cry. I watched her chest heave as I teased her entrance with my finger. A shudder ran through me at the skin contact. It was pleasurable, it had me moaning. I hadn't touched skin like this without blood between mine and theirs in too long.

"You feel too fucking good, Freyja. I could touch you forever," I murmured, pressing an open mouthed kiss to her apex before sliding my finger in. Her thighs tensed around me, a shuddering sound escaping her. I paused, waiting for confirmation. Her hips bucked, I grinned. I plunged my finger in, curling and thrusting.

"Oh- Gods," Freyja choked out, thrusting her hips against my touch. The sensation of her slick walls around my skin was wrecking me. My fingers digging into her hips, her pulsing around me. I'd never felt more wrong and horribly right in my life.

I took my tongue from her, kissing her slick inner thigh instead. Her muscles were tense under my touch, her body trembling and writhing. I didn't think I had anymore hold on my control, but it snapped entirely now. I sank my teeth into her thigh, adding another finger and fucking her faster. She was tight enough that each pulse tried to squeeze my fingers out.

"Relax for me," I murmured against her thigh. My eyes flicked to her. Freyja was on her elbows, fists clenched around the blanket as she watched me. I moaned at the sight of her. So fucking beautifully ruined. I'd only offered her my tongue and hand, yet Freyja looked thoroughly fucked.

Her short hair was a tangled mess, her lips parted as she panted out her cries, her cheeks pink with exertion. The large tunic she wore fell from her shoulder, showing the proof of her lack of sun with creamy skin. My eyes fell and I moaned at the way the tunic gathered at her naval, pooling around her on the blanket. I needed to see more.

I pulled my head from her thigh, watching my fingers thrust into her at a ruthless pace. The blanket beneath her was soaked with her arousal and my saliva, beads of it in the dark curls around her sex. I felt like a creature of sin and lust, overcome by the sight of her.

I dropped down again, sucking, licking, and biting at the swollen skin. I breathed in the sweet musk of her arousal, moaning. As she clamped around my fingers again, I was sure this would be the second time I'd finish in my pants.