twenty nine - azriel

I had lost my mind. I managed to stay away from her for three weeks before my shadows alerted me to her screaming outside of the cabin. I hadn't expected the night to end like this. With her naked beneath me, my cock pressing into her tight entrance.

I felt guilty- as though I was taking advantage of her. Her eyes squeezed shut, another whimper escaping her throat. She was soaked, ready for me, but I'd forgotten she'd never been with a male. The guilt climbed up my spine, urging me to pull away and leave her. Her heels pressed into the round of my ass, urging me to move. I didn't like hurting her, though.

"Freyja," I whispered, ghosting my lips over hers. Pretty blue eyes opened, blinking at me. I was hardly inside of her, the tip of my length squeezed inside of her warm and wet entrance. I could pull away now. I could leave and this would never have to happen.

"Az, please," she whined, lifting her chin to press a soft kiss to my lips. The way my name sounded from her mouth had me twitching, a groan leaving me at the slight tense of her around my tip.

"It only hurts for a moment. You need to adjust to me," I murmured, kissing her again. I was addicted to the taste of her lips, and as a shudder ran through my spine, I knew I'd be addicted to feeling her around me. Freyja nodded, swallowing hard as she pushed her head back into the pillow. I wanted to be close to her, but I knew I had to ease her discomfort. I reached my hand between us, brushing through the damp curls before my finger met her bundle of nerves.

Freyja gasped at the contact, plump lips parting as she stared at me. I couldn't help but kiss her again. Slow, deep, tasting every inch of her as I stroked her clit. Her hips shifted, bringing me in another inch. We both groaned, though I was sure mine was out of pleasure while hers was not. I forced the guilt down, knowing I'd already made the stupidest choice of my life. I may as well savor it. She clenched around me as I moved my hips, going deeper.

"Fuck, Frey," I groaned against her tongue. Her inexperienced little kisses drove me insane. I loved the way she sloppily ran her tongue over my lips and teeth as though she couldn't get enough. She was so tight around me, strangling my cock as I thrusted again. A strangled whimper left her, followed by a moan as I stroked her with my thumb. I wouldn't last, not when she squeezed me like this. I pulled my mouth from hers, pressing my face into her neck as I let out a heavy breath.

This was the slowest I'd ever been with a female. I had only ever gone fast and hard, tainting their skin with my blood and bruises. Freyja was too good for that. She deserved slow and gentle, soft moans and tender kisses. I didn't think that could ever please me, but I was struggling to keep myself from filling her as I slowly pressed in again.

"Azriel," Freyja murmured in a breathy tone. I kissed her neck, nibbling at the spot where her pulse thrummed hard. Her heels dug into my ass again and she clenched around me; I couldn't handle it. I thrust forward again, nearly filling her completely. Her head pressed back, lips parted in a strangled sound. My thumb moved in slow circles, my tongue against her burning skin as I pulled out and slowly pushed back into her.

"Fuck, you feel so good," I groaned as she tensed around me again. She answered with a moan, hips lifting to take more of me. I could feel her relaxing, throbbing and begging for more. Excitement filled me at the aspect of moving inside of her. I pulled my mouth from her throat and kissed her hard, swallowing her cries as I began to fuck her.

Freyja's small hands clawed at the back of my neck and my shoulders, pleasure sparking down my spine. She felt fucking beautiful. I didn't move like I had ever before with Flora. I thrusted hard, but not fast. I let Freyja move with me, dictating how much I should move. I pulled my hand from between us and took her by the throat, drowning in the mind numbing pleasure she offered.