✩* ⋆ 3 ⋆ *✩

Obsession

America POV

"What the f*ck America? Father specifically told you not to date any countries unless he approves. What game are you playing?"

"Maple, can you shut up? I will explain."

Canada takes a deep breath and leans on my bedroom wall. I look at my red, white, and blue ceiling thinking of what to say. None come to mind. "So?"

"Honestly, I never thought of challenging Poland or pretending to be in love with China. I believe it was my desire to break someone's heart and seem threatening to the other countries that made me act that way. After I left the cafeteria I went to the library to sleep. I don't think I will ever talk to China again." I admit.

Canada stares at me disapprovingly, "Amy, do you know how popular China is?"

I shake my head.

"Germany told me he is the most popular guy in school. You have a one time opportunity. It will benefit both of us." Canada continues.

I squint my eyes. "Maple, you don't mean–"

"Yes, you finally understand!"

I sit up from my bed and look at the ground. "He's a country."

"Don't tell me you like him already." Canada grins, rolling his eyes.

"He can kill, Maple."

"What really matters are the rewards." He smiles. Those words are engraved in my heart from the moment I was born. Father always said to beat your opponents and win. I need to listen to him until I can break free.

"Okay Maple. I'll ask China about the 'relationship' tomorrow." I mumble.

"Good Amy." Canada smiles his awfully sweet smile. He turns to leave my room, but I'm not done with this conversation yet.

"You ignored me during school today. I demand an answer." I glare.

"Amy, I didn't ignore you. I was just." Suddenly, Canada's cheeks started turning pink.

"So you have found your obsession, I see." I smirk.

Canada clears his throat. "Yes, I have."

"I bet it's Germany!"

"I'm not gay!"

I laugh at the furious Canadian. "Then who?"

"You would not be happy if I told you."

"Are you keeping secrets? I will never tell you anything again then." I huff.

"Fine. Fine." Canada sighs. He scratches his head nervously. "I have a crush on Ukraine."

The Ukrainian? I don't know her that much. I'll need to do some deep diving. "She needs to be approved by Mommy first."

"I know, I know. I invited her to come over tomorrow so she gets used to our house. When Mommy comes back, I'll introduce her."

"What?! You only knew her for a day!"

"I don't care."

"How could she be so stupid to accept the invite?" I groan, flopping onto my bed. Canada's so desperate sometimes. I feel as if he's influencing me to be like him.

"It's called love, Amy."

"More like blind love." I mock.

"Besides, her brother is also coming. I know you two will get along really well." Canada winks.

"You're a match maker now?"

"No. All I know is that he's popular as well." Canada says. His sweet smile becomes a smug one. "Ukraine's brother is definitely your type."

"Nuh uh!"

"But I can see you and China getting along real fine too." Canada makes his thinking face.

I feel my face burn with anger. How dare he have the audacity to matchmake me with China and a guy I never met! "You maple f*cking syrup! I hope you shove a d*ck up your *ss!"

"Amy! It's called a ship." Canada hums.

"It's not nice to ship your sister with other countries." I huff.

He shrugs and makes his way out my room. "Just remember not to make my dear Uki mad."

I chuckle, "Of course Maple. Goodnight!"

✧༺♥༻∞ 3 ∞༺♥༻✧
627 words
Ps art not mine
Art above is my representation of Canada

Love ya
(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡