✩* ⋆ 28 ⋆ *✩

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ Games ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

America POV

"Class dismissed." The bell rings as soon as my teacher finishes that sentence. I put my notes away and get ready to leave. To my horror Japan grabs me by the hand and runs out the door with me in tow. "No running!" I hear my teacher's voice boom through the crowded hallway.

I grab onto my sunglasses as we weave through the students. I catch a glimpse of Vietnam staring at me angrily when I accidentally bump into her. It's not my fault!

She finally slows down as she approaches her destination. I hunch over and take a gasp of air from all the running. Japan is so fast and I can't keep up with her. We were surely going at around 57 miles per hour. That's about how fast a cheetah is by the way!

She smiles, "I don't think you two got to formally meet each other. アメリカ, this is 韓国." I look up to see South Korea standing there with a soft smile on his lips.

"Nice to see you again 미국," he says, handing me his water bottle. I take it and air sip out of it.

"Thanks. Nice to see you too." I smile back.

South Korea scratches his head, "what did you think about the party? Did you have fun?"

"I had a lot of fun alright. You're the best DJ out there! Thank you for inviting me. I really needed that break from school." I chuckle slightly.

This seems to cause South Korea to tense up. "I'm sorry to ask, but do you happen to be one of my brother's friends?"

I tilt my head in confusion, "I wouldn't say we're friends. Why?"

Japan starts becoming anxious as well. She starts apologizing to South Korea only for him to tell her to calm down. "After the party, 조선 민주주의 인민 공화국 was in a really bad mood and he said for the next week at school if he finds me talking to one of his friends he'll end me." South Korea explains, shaking as he does. I frown slightly

"Sorry, I didn't know." Japan whispers softly while looking at the ground.

"It's not your fault," South Korea caresses her shoulder lovingly. I can hear a faint purr from Japan which weirds me out. There has to be something wrong with her. Maybe she ate a cat.

I clear my throat as soon as I see a glimpse of a dark shadowy figure from another classroom. "North Korea's about to get here. I advise you to run away." I say quickly, before turning and pretending not to know them. The two sprint away.

My assumption is correct when North Korea comes out of the classroom expressionless as ever. "North!" I wave, trying to be friendly.

He rolls his eyes and opens his laptop, "what do you want?"

I scoff, "that's a little rude."

He deadpans, "I'm leaving then"

"Just help me find my brother, again for the millionth time. Ever since the ball he's not at his usual spot anymore. I have to go search around the school building just to find him at a different location every time!" I groan in frustration.