✩* ⋆ 6 ⋆ *✩

̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚      N.K     ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

America POV

"Canada, Riane! You two make such a cute couple!" Japan hums. The two said countries blush at the compliment.

"Yeah! You two should start dating." Poland grins, nudging the Ukrainian's arm. Ukraine mumbles something and hits the Polish. When is lunch over?

"You know, Pola. I think Germany is starting to take some interest in you." I smile. I feel Germany kicking me under the table. I've made him flustered.

Poland glares angrily at me. "Shut up you boyfriend stealer." I roll my eyes. The one time I tried being nice to her.

"Poland, it's alright." Germany says, trying to calm her down.

"It's not my fault China chose me instead." I shrug, sipping my coke. Poland fumes with anger.

"Karma will catch up to you." Poland says through her teeth.

I laugh, karma doesn't scare me. And besides, it's China's fault. But Poland doesn't know that.

"Poland, you have someone better now." Japan tries to break the tension. She holds Poland's shaking hand and caresses it.

"Yeah, who?" Poland asks. The German's worried look turned plain. He definitely isn't recognized as a potential boyfriend even though he does everything for her. What could I say? Germany is a simp for Poland.

"You will see the signs soon." Ukraine smiles. Poland huffs, clearly still mad at me.

"Are you Thirteen?" A country with an eyepatch approaches me. He seems oddly misplaced in this school. His uniform isn't buttoned up correctly, there seems to be bruises that look more like bite marks on his body, and he doesn't act polite. And he isn't formal. His stance, his posture, stride–I can make a whole list by looking at him. As much as I don't want to respond to that name, I force myself to nod my head. The country leans down next to me. "Russia wants you to meet us after school in D12. You are not to discuss this with anyone, especially your brother." He says quietly while staring hungrily at the Ukrainian, Polish and Japanese country. Is he seriously threatening my freedom of speech and actions? And who is this 'us' he's referring to?

It does seem odd that Russia would even want to see me. We got along well, but there were some–let's just say–heated tension last night. I don't want to talk about it. "Oh~ and what happens if I tell him?" I smirk.

The country chuckles. "You wouldn't want to know..."

"Stop messing with her!" Ukraine growls. I can see right through her masked confidence, she's scared. For some reason, Japan and Poland are also frightened by this country's presence. What's so scary about him?

The country rolls his dark eyes and scoffs. "I'm here to deliver a message, dork." I can sense the anger Canada feels right now. He's probably thinking of ways to get the country out of Ukraine's life.

"Leave the girls alone." Germany sighs. The country crosses his arms in irritation.

"See you later Thirteen." At least he listens to Germany.

We watch the country walk towards the cafeteria door, but he then gets dragged to the staff's room by none other than China. The once tense air softens.

"I hate him." Japan mumbles.

"Who is he?" Canada asks.

"North Korea. South Korea's brother and one of Russia's best friends." Germany says. "He would sometimes bully others, but especially Ukraine. He isn't necessarily the best, but he can be nice sometimes."

"That's because you're his best friend's step brother." Japan rolls her eyes.

"These are facts."

Before the useless bickering continues, Canada asked me what North Korea told me. This makes the other countries grow curious as well. Should I actually keep it a secret? I don't know Russia well enough to make the decision to tell them.

"Russia likes to hangout with me." I shrug, lying in front of my own brother. This is for his safety. Who knows what 'us' could do? The Canadian eyes me suspiciously.

Ukraine nods her head. "That does make sense, since last night you two were—"

"—talking about movies to watch." I finished her sentence. Ukraine and Canada look at each other and then back at me, clearly knowing that I'm lying.

"You're cheating on China?" Poland grins. It's not called cheating. I'm not dating China, it's all an act.

"No." I glare. "But I do know his ex cheated on him with his best friend." The Polish looks startled, but nonetheless waves the topic off. The bell rings to the Polish's relief.

"I don't want to go to class!" Japan groans, stuffing her face in her arms.

"Stop being so whiny and get up. You don't want to be late." Germany laughs.

"Okay Dad..." Japan sticks her tongue out at the German and gets up to leave. We go our separate ways. Now I'm pondering whether to go to D12 or not. I know D hall is all the way at the corner of the school building and my last class is all the way in front of the building. I'll see when the time comes.

******

"I need to go talk to Russia." I tell my brother. A smirk appears on his face. "Don't get any ideas. I think he just wants to talk about the movies we watched yesterday." I glare.

"Amy's growing up." Canada chuckles, squeezing my cheeks.

"Stop it!"

"Sadly you didn't get laid yesterday."

"I don't want to! I'm just like you, waiting for the special one."

"I think you will find your special two, if you're just like me."

"What the f*ck? No!" Canada is so stupid. How on earth would I get two countries to like me and like each other? That's impossible. "You're crazy."

Canada shrugs, not taking it to heart.

"I didn't like your first two girlfriends. They were so annoying." I remember Canada's first relationship a few years ago. Somehow, he was able to pull two girls with his charms. His ex's were always kissing, skipping classes, and taking quality time away from my brother and I. He said it was an experiment to find his type and thankfully he broke up with them in a month.

"I agree." Canada admits. "Well, I'll see you at home." He smiles his awfully sweet smile.

"See you in a few hours." I smile back. We part ways and I walk around the school in search of D12.

»»————⍟————««

Pic:NK
See you next week my doves🕊️🥰